PDA

View Full Version : Full Analysis of Assassins Creed Story

DrakeAuditore
05-11-2011, 12:46 PM
Hey guys, I've been play AC since day 1, and I have gotten a full overview of all of the secrets and "The Truth" and wanted to share what I think to be the full story behind AC 1, AC 2, and AC Brotherhood.

So, in the begining there is the master race, and they decide they need some damn slaves. Humans are created in their image.

To control these humans, they need the Pieces of Eden, which they (with their awesome technology) have also created.

Somewhere along the line, the master race uses the humans as sex slaves and/or some of them fall in love and interbreed. (willing or not, the pieces of Eden would make it hapen).

The Hybrids are created. They are immune to the effects of Eden, and plan an escape. (Adam and Eve?). This is "The Truth" video in AC 2.

These rebels are the Assassins. They wipe out the master race (or at least the majority) and hide the pieces of Eden. The human race develops as we know it, and history goes on. The pieces of Eden are moved throughout the world and some leaders (good or evil) use them throughout time.

Templars are humans who want to use the pieces to control all mankind to create "peace". They are inhuman in their ways and evil whether they see it or not.

The assassins are back to save it again, which we see through the eyes of ezio and altiar.

Desmond is a hybrid, and so is lucy. So, throughout brotherhood we see the master race trying to make (a FAKE) peace with the assassins. That's why she makes desmond kill lucy. because they are among the last decendants of the hybrids and the only hope to stop the templars AND the master race from coming back to power IF they are still in existance.

So thats what I have so far...

Discuss.

iN3krO
05-11-2011, 01:59 PM
The assassins are back to save it again, which we see through the eyes of ezio and altiar.

We see through Desmond Miles dude....

Desmond is a hybrid, and so is lucy. So, throughout brotherhood we see the master race trying to make (a FAKE) peace with the assassins. That's why she makes desmond kill lucy. because they are among the last decendants of the hybrids and the only hope to stop the templars AND the master race from coming back to power IF they are still in existance.

This is what i think too... other teories says that desmond must concive a child with nowadays eva (desmond is nowadays adam) so the child become one of TWCB (master race) but is powerfull cuz is still young unlike minerva, jupiter and so on so the child got the needed power to save the earth (this is pretty sure false cuz the child would need like 12 years to got the mind needed to save the earth against sun)...

I too think that ezio will find the shroud and that desmond will go after it to "ress" lucy... in ac3 they will discover that TWCB want to lead the world and will start a "fight" with them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

DrakeAuditore
05-11-2011, 02:11 PM
I meant we see it all through Ezio and Altiar directly.

And honestly, it's possible that desmond had a son, and he is the one in the animus viewing desmonds life...

theres a mind **** for you.

yly3
05-11-2011, 02:14 PM
I'm sure most will disagree, but I'm still positive that this whole franchise is one big moral about the power of God and His existence, showing the weakness of the human mind and the hunger for power. I think AC1 displayed this very well, as well the Savonarola DLC in AC2.
They feared, they didn't believe, that is why the Apple took control of them so easy.

All this stuff with TOWCB, Apple, Abstergo etc, I think all will lead to this one big idea I wrote above. The idea might be so obvious that people ignore it, that's why it's special.

DrakeAuditore
05-11-2011, 02:58 PM
You couldn't be more wrong. Yes, people are power hungry. But this game completely denies the existence ofa god. Its just humans misenterprating technologies for power. The master race IS "god"

DrakeAuditore
05-11-2011, 03:11 PM
Also, they are saying, indirectly, that religion is a hoax through the actions of the pope. The "power" he held is through the ataff created by the master race... not god. He used the powers of the staff to create religion to dwcieve the people of what he was really doing. The main message is that those who have power missuse it and create ideas like religion to CONTROL people. Basically, the huge idea is that all over the world there are different beliefs, bit they are just the "sheep" thay are being decieved by those who hold power.

yly3
05-11-2011, 04:18 PM
You didn't get my point guys. That is why the moral will prevail because 90% of the time we were meant to NOT believe. I am not some religious fanatic it's just a good story trick in my opinion. Us, gamers being easily tricked and not believing just like almost all the characters in this game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif We will see.

sabbathfan
05-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by DrakeAuditore:
Also, they are saying, indirectly, that religion is a hoax through the actions of the pope. The "power" he held is through the ataff created by the master race... not god. He used the powers of the staff to create religion to dwcieve the people of what he was really doing. The main message is that those who have power missuse it and create ideas like religion to CONTROL people. Basically, the huge idea is that all over the world there are different beliefs, bit they are just the "sheep" thay are being decieved by those who hold power.

Are you saying that Rodrigo Borgia created religion? Cos that's kind of what it seems like.

DrakeAuditore
05-11-2011, 04:31 PM
That is why the moral will prevail because 90% of the time we were meant to NOT believe.

Currently, over 85% percent of people claim to be part of some type of religion...

The minority are the people who DONT believe in a God.

In Assassins Creed, we're in the minority that knows "The Truth"

And that's why I know you are wrong. The existance of a God is the only thing keeping the "sheep" in assassins creed among those who follow the EVIL (Templars).

If there wasn't something to fear (eternal damnation) there would be no templars... or a need to control these inferior people (peasants)

DrakeAuditore
05-11-2011, 04:50 PM
Are you saying that Rodrigo Borgia created religion? Cos that's kind of what it seems like.

Absolutely not... Although he does PROMOTE religion, because he knows it can be used to manipulate large amounts of people. Hence the friendship with the pope.

Religion is a misconception of technology (in this game, not in MY real life beliefs).

Say, for example, there is a giant floating lady with a huge head dress making people do what she wants (Minerva).

These people don't understand what technology is, so they believe that she has insane GOD - LIKE powers.

In reality she just has a little orb (the apple of eden) that controls them with extremely advanced technology, but the people believe that she HAS those powers. She doesn't explain to them otherwise, because they worship her. Why would she want to change that????

When the people DO realise she in fact doesnt have these powers, they escape and rebel. (The assassins Adam and Eve in "The Truth" video from AC 2).

sabbathfan
05-11-2011, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by DrakeAuditore:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Are you saying that Rodrigo Borgia created religion? Cos that's kind of what it seems like.

Absolutely not... Although he does PROMOTE religion, because he knows it can be used to manipulate large amounts of people. Hence the friendship with the pope.

Religion is a misconception of technology (in this game, not in MY real life beliefs).

Say, for example, there is a giant floating lady with a huge head dress making people do what she wants (Minerva).

These people don't understand what technology is, so they believe that she has insane GOD - LIKE powers.

In reality she just has a little orb (the apple of eden) that controls them with extremely advanced technology, but the people believe that she HAS those powers. She doesn't explain to them otherwise, because they worship her. Why would she want to change that????

When the people DO realise she in fact doesnt have these powers, they escape and rebel. (The assassins Adam and Eve in "The Truth" video from AC 2). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's okay I got the rest of it, and it aligns pretty well with what we've seen and my own thinking on the game, although that direction you take near the end of the OP on them possibly coming back isn't one I buy into. Yet anyway.

We're gonna get all these answers in this game and I cannot wait for them. They'll probably take it in a way none of us are expecting.

DrakeAuditore
05-11-2011, 05:42 PM
I'm not so sure of the master race making a resurgance either. I tjink, at most, it will be a computerized version of themselves, like the ones we have seen so far with minerva and even subject 16.

roostersrule2
05-12-2011, 12:34 AM
i dont think lucy is a descendant from TWCB as she could not see or hear juno in the Colosseum

DrakeAuditore
05-12-2011, 11:51 AM
She is an Assassin, she has the same physical abilities that Desmond does like we see in assassins creed brotherhood. The other two who are helping with the research in present time can;t... another hint that she is.

yly3
05-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Ok, if I am totally wrong (I am not saying I am right) has anyone over here asked "what if God made TWCB".. anyone ? I doubt. Think about it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Again, my point is not trying to convince people that my theory is right, but that the God actually exists is plausible and it would be one hell of a twist, if not THE biggest one in the whole franchise, wouldn't it ?

DrakeAuditore
05-13-2011, 08:13 AM
There is no mention of any heritage of the master race. If ubosofy decided to take the game that direction I would be upset that they did so. To move back yet ANOTHER generation of species would be rediculous. They need to do all that they can to finish the stories they have as masterfully as they have created them.