PDA

View Full Version : When An Assassin Fails...

XxSYD3WINDERxX
01-01-2011, 07:01 AM
... a contract, do they die? Because I no longer have two of my best assassins after sending them on a mission. The mission may still be going (I don't know how to check...)but it did come up with a notification that a mission had failed. I don't know however, if this was the mission I sent them on. Does it come up with a notification if an assassin dies?

Serrachio
01-01-2011, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by jmattbacon:
... a contract, do they die? Because I no longer have two of my best assassins after sending them on a mission. The mission may still be going (I don't know how to check...)but it did come up with a notification that a mission had failed. I don't know however, if this was the mission I sent them on. Does it come up with a notification if an assassin dies?

You should find out if you go back to a pigeon coop.

Sometimes you can fail a mission and not lose assassins.

obliviondoll
01-01-2011, 07:47 AM
Sometimes, when an assassin fails a mission, they die.

Not always though.

If you check the pigeon coops, a captured tower, or in the hideout, the game shows your assassins, levels, etc. If they're on a mission, they'll still be in the list there. If they're dead, obviously, they won't. If they're missing from that list, they died. Mourn them.

They can also die fighting alongside you - had this happen once - felt really bad for getting her killed. She'd been the first recruit to reach Assassin rank, too.

Neo_Age
01-01-2011, 08:42 AM
If the missions you send them on has less than a 100% chance and they fail they may die. If its a 100% and it fails they will come back but not get the XP (thats what I read on the wiki anyway).

I never lost an Assassin actually, always made sure that there was a 100% chance for the missions I sent them on and most were Assassin rank when I started to use them in force. Kinda curious actually.

Kinda curious as to if you recover their body or just leave them where they fall, I mean the room that you do the assassin ceremony seems to have mini alters flanking the sides of the walls that seem just big enough to lay a fallen assassin to rest.