PDA

View Full Version : Mouse Lag is it just me???? Can't Play Iraq misson!!

big_long
05-09-2010, 05:38 AM
Is this just me or are you all suffering with mouse lag?

On the main menu screen my mouse lags like crazy. I have tried changing the mouse sensitivity in the options menu but it does not help. In game mouse movement was ok until the Iraq mission where I find it impossible to play because of the mouse lag. If I use the scope it is totally impossible to move mouse properly.

I have Microsoft Sidewinder X8 mouse with latest intellipoint software & drivers.

Could it be just my mouse that the problem?

Thank you for any help in advance.

l Khasim l
05-09-2010, 09:52 AM
Have you thought about the problem just being low framerate? Check your framerate with Fraps or Xfire and see if it's under 25-30 on Iraq and menu.

TripSin.
05-09-2010, 07:07 PM
No, it's not just you. I'm getting serious mouse lag also. It's ridiculous and I don't want to play with it going.

If anyone knows a fix, please share!

Edited to take out some of the raging @ Ubisoft. Going to try and do some research into the problem to see if I can find out what's up before unleashing my anger with Ubisoft.

big_long
05-10-2010, 02:08 AM
And I have patch 1.02 installed which made no difference.

Sunday I was getting random stop and go with flashing of the black sign saying game is trying to reconnect. Impossible to play when is keeps stopping on and off like that. Tried a different ISP with different undersea cables and still the same problem so it must be the UBI server. Today all is ok so it must be that the UBI servers can't cope during peak times