PDA

View Full Version : The Invisible Imam

Ru1986
07-07-2010, 04:45 AM
Anyone read, see , herd of a place that sells this book. All online retailers say out of stock does it even exist lol??

If anyone has read it i would love to know your opinnion on it and how it went?? I think the Author was Steven Barnes not Oliver Bowden who wrote Renaisence i think Barnes is English and Bowden Canadian (dont quote me on that though) although i have never seen any of their names on the credits for either game that i can recall??

EzioAssassin51
07-07-2010, 04:59 AM
Naa! It was canceled after some complaints from the descendants of the Hashashins!

IMO Renaissance is ok, it's just that Bowden did a lot of things that ******ed up the book for me! did some things he shouldn't have put it, wrote some stupid lines, etc etc!

Ru1986
07-07-2010, 05:16 AM
Poo really wanted to read it. Wonder how it read in comparrison to the Renaisence one but i guess i will never know o well win some loose some hey. So it was cancelled before release right? No one would have read it?

EzioAssassin51
07-07-2010, 05:18 AM
I'd say so! I'm not sure because i only got into AC last year http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

El_Sjietah
07-07-2010, 05:37 AM
Yup, the book was never finished.

Ru1986
07-07-2010, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
Yup, the book was never finished.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif Poo

Marius_Darkwolf
07-07-2010, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
Naa! It was canceled after some complaints from the descendants of the Hashashins!

IMO Renaissance is ok, it's just that Bowden did a lot of things that ******ed up the book for me! did some things he shouldn't have put it, wrote some stupid lines, etc etc!

What kills me is he has Ezio's attack on Roma and attacking Borgia in 1503, which is after Cesere's attack on the villa, yet according to Ubi, the attack came shortly after Ezio got back from Rome

El_Sjietah
07-07-2010, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by Marius_Darkwolf:

What kills me is he has Ezio's attack on Roma and attacking Borgia in 1503, which is after Cesere's attack on the villa, yet according to Ubi, the attack came shortly after Ezio got back from Rome

That's his mistake then. The game clearly states that Ezio entered the vault in 1499. Either that or he changed it on purpose, because Ezio does kill Borgia in the book and it wouldn't match with his historic year of death if he didn't change the date.

Ru1986
07-07-2010, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Marius_Darkwolf:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:

What kills me is he has Ezio's attack on Roma and attacking Borgia in 1503, which is after Cesere's attack on the villa, yet according to Ubi, the attack came shortly after Ezio got back from Rome </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

See i think that why i asked my earlier question about Borgia and his death (Rodrigo i mean)