PDA

View Full Version : Black edition(PC) ship date?

WNxOmNiCiDe
03-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Hey guys, was just looking up if there would be collector's editions of assassin's creed 2 for pc.

I stumbled across this... http://www.ebgames.com.au/pc-1...d-2-Black-Edition-PC (http://www.ebgames.com.au/pc-147563-Assassins-Creed-2-Black-Edition-PC)

Do you guys happen to know if this is just a typo or old information? or is the black edition really going to be yet another month set back from the rest of the game now?

NightmareGK13
03-01-2010, 04:56 PM
i don't think so
considering that the white edition has the same release date as the normal one
although i havent seen the black edition on game.pt online store which is weird

hope it is a typo or something else
i want the game friday
5 months is too long
specially since te compensation is being limted by drm

NightmareGK13
03-01-2010, 05:00 PM
actually the information was right
you thought it was
3rd of april

its day/month/year
4 3 2010

p.s. sorry for the double post im new to these forums and didn't know where was the edit button
now i do

WNxOmNiCiDe
03-01-2010, 05:05 PM
Thanks a lot, im stupid =(

Also anyone happen to know where to order this in the US? also stupid when it comes to fully reading url's =\

caswallawn_2k7
03-01-2010, 05:10 PM
the black edition was originally only in the pal territories (UK, Europe and Aus/NZ)

so not sure if the PC version will go to America as the console version never did.

but if you cant find it on an American site/store chances are they aren't selling it over there, but I may be wrong and I'm sure one of the FM's if they are about could clear this up.

NightmareGK13
03-02-2010, 03:54 PM
game still doesn't let me preorder on portugal on the store
wtf so i can preorder on the website but not on the store?
wtf the game is out on the 4th
ill be at 10am on the stre waitig to open to see if there's a black edition availiable

caswallawn_2k7
03-02-2010, 03:56 PM
black editions for the PC seem to be online order only.

if you look at the Aus site listed above it is still online only.