PDA

View Full Version : MP Glitch: HUD vanished

Gryphion
11-19-2010, 11:46 AM
When playing my third game online, in the first minute I lost my HUD.

It happened when I managed to escape my hunter. I managed to hide long enough and when the bar ran out, I think my hunter got killed. The 2 "Escape"s happening at the same time might have caused it.

I kept my compass but lost all the rest, as well as being able to check the points.

Eitherway, it was surprisingly fun to play without knowing what position you are, who you are after and most importantly howmany people are after you.

I still managed to end first so it was a VERY fun game.

Thrakus183
11-19-2010, 01:00 PM
this has happened to me a few times.

Actually I got the bad end of it lol. I lost my compass AND my assassination pic.
Luckily was Manhunt so was easy to figure out my target and basically just stuck near a teammate will an enemy revealed themselves lol.

CourtJestGaming
11-19-2010, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Gryphion:
When playing my third game online, in the first minute I lost my HUD.

It happened when I managed to escape my hunter. I managed to hide long enough and when the bar ran out, I think my hunter got killed. The 2 "Escape"s happening at the same time might have caused it.

I kept my compass but lost all the rest, as well as being able to check the points.

Eitherway, it was surprisingly fun to play without knowing what position you are, who you are after and most importantly howmany people are after you.

I still managed to end first so it was a VERY fun game.

Same happened to me my first night of online Play, I think I posted about it earlier but I could be wrong.

I'm sure the next patch may resolve that and a few other issues. Time can tell I suppose, and hope I don't get it again since it's a bad glitch to get early on in a match like me lol

Jimmy2495
11-19-2010, 02:28 PM
It just happened to me. Luckily I was playing Alliance, so I knew who I was meant to kill. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

EvillllllllllL
11-19-2010, 03:38 PM
Read the post GLitch warning by me last night i posted how this can happen. Its from useing the hidden gun.

Gryphion
11-20-2010, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by ghostoftheunion:
Read the post GLitch warning by me last night i posted how this can happen. Its from useing the hidden gun.

I was only level 4 at the time so I didn't even have the hidden gun ability yet. I still feel like it has to do with 2 awards being earned at the same time, besides kill/stealth award/method of kill. So for instance, stun/escape, where you stun someone and manage to escape from another person at the same time.

Still, just guessing