PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest Movie Ever? Snakes on a plane



jds1978
03-23-2006, 03:10 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0417148/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakes_on_a_plane#Internet_meme

http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/samuel-l-jackson/dudes...n-a-plane-117687.php (http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/samuel-l-jackson/dudesnakes-on-a-plane-117687.php)


Dude, I'm SO there when this movie opens

ploughman
03-23-2006, 03:17 PM
Snakes in planes.

You just know one's going to slither up the control column at some point.

Also, oxygen masks are deployed to...widespread screaming.

HayateAce
03-23-2006, 03:19 PM
One of the characters listed:

Ipod girl

Tells you all you need to know.

jds1978
03-23-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by HayateAce:
One of the characters listed:

Ipod girl

Tells you all you need to know.

Plus a cameo by Blonde Fan, Deli Counter Guy, and Man in Suit!!!!

mandrill7
03-23-2006, 03:27 PM
What's the plane? The Aircobra?

jds1978
03-23-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by mandrill7:
What's the plane? The Aircobra?

Doesn't matter....Snakes + Plane + Samuel L Jackson........INSTANT CLASSIC

TX-Zen
03-23-2006, 03:47 PM
Worst movie ever:

Raptor Island with Lorenzo Lamas
(I mean it, go check it out. They use CG for the raptors and it's clear the actors can't see anything, plus their SEAL weaponry is...paintball guns)


Second worst movie
(Any one with these fine actors):

Mario Van Peebles
Michael Ironsides
Michael Dudikof
Corbin Bernsen
Dolph Lundgren
Blair Underwood
Henry Silva


If you don't believe me, go watch their filmography too

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

WarWolfe_1
03-23-2006, 03:54 PM
you forgot any movie staring or co staring Anna Nicole Smith.

Waldo.Pepper
03-23-2006, 04:00 PM
Henry Silva? The Magnificent Seven Henry Silva! You are Mad!

Chuck_Older
03-23-2006, 04:11 PM
So did the Manchurian Candidate, and not that god-awful remake with Denzel. Did you know that he didn't even know the film was a remake until after it was made?

Denzel co-stars in one of the rottenest films of all time:

The Mighty Quinn

However, you guys don't know what awful film is until you see films like "Buttcrack the Vampire" featuring the one and only Spirit of RocknRoll himself: Mojo Nixon, as Preacherman Bob. And even worse is the fabled "Catman" film, a tour de force of poor film making. However, my all time favorite bad film is "Versus"

MercilessFatBoy
03-23-2006, 04:22 PM
one time when i needed to use the rest room afther some nice mexican food..... i rush to the toilet, just to find a snake next to it..... i didnt have the need to sit on toilet a second afther that.... i kind of scream like a little girl.... jump scream run... jump scream run.... jump scream run..... you get the idea......... wait a second.... now that i think about it..... was that snake traying to use the toilet!? i shuld have apolized to her....

Waldo.Pepper
03-23-2006, 04:36 PM
Awful films - but great!

Hell Comes to Frogtown. Rowdy Roddy Piper!

Jesus Christ - Vampire Hunter.
Kung-Fu Action / Comedy / Horror / Musical about the second coming

I almost forgot... Cannibal: The Musical.

Enjoy!

xTHRUDx
03-23-2006, 05:01 PM
they wanted to change the name of the movie, but Sam Jakson threatend to pull out of the project if they did.

SATAN_23rd
03-23-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by TX-Zen:
Worst movie ever:

Raptor Island with Lorenzo Lamas
(I mean it, go check it out. They use CG for the raptors and it's clear the actors can't see anything, plus their SEAL weaponry is...paintball guns)


Second worst movie
(Any one with these fine actors):

Mario Van Peebles
Michael Ironsides
Michael Dudikof
Corbin Bernsen
Dolph Lundgren
Blair Underwood
Henry Silva


If you don't believe me, go watch their filmography too

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

Wasnt Michael Ironsides in Top Gun?

TX-Zen
03-23-2006, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Waldo.Pepper:
Henry Silva? The Magnificent Seven Henry Silva! You are Mad!

Ooops, wrong Henry Silva...was thinking of someone else.

I formally (and humbly) withdraw him from the list.

TX-Zen
03-23-2006, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by SATAN_23rd:
Wasnt Michael Ironsides in Top Gun?

Top Gun...need I say more?


http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

AlGroover
03-23-2006, 10:52 PM
I just wonder how they get funding to make stuff like this.

knightflyte
03-24-2006, 12:02 AM
I see Julianna Margulies' decision to leave ER. is paying off handsomly.

Samuel L Jackson is about 2 inches from losing his cool factor. What's the last good movie he's done? Sorry, Star Wars wasn't cool...Although wouldn't you just love to see a few out takes from the SW as he goes into a Jules Winfield (from Pulp Fiction) soliloque.

El Turo
03-24-2006, 12:45 AM
This is going to suck so bad, it might do a Chuck Norris and wind up giving us all the metaphorical round house kick to the funny bone.

Google: Samuel Jackson Beer

SO FUNNY.

jolly_magpie
03-24-2006, 01:29 AM
Two words, gentlemen,

UWE BOLL

That being said... http://static.flickr.com/49/117115780_d1d38b9419_o.jpg

Esel1964
03-24-2006, 01:34 AM
The worst movie I've ever been exposed to was;"Kung Pao" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/disagree.gif,or something like that.My sister-in-law insisted everybody watch it,it must have been written by kindergartners.
It was almost "visual Ipecac",it was hard to control the urge to be a literal fountain of bilious material,just from having been in the same room it was playing in.


BEST MOVIE-"Saving Pvt. Ryan"/"Band of Brothers",line.They need to do an Eastern Front,and a Pacific theater version as well.

WWSensei
03-24-2006, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Waldo.Pepper:
Awful films - but great!

Hell Comes to Frogtown. Rowdy Roddy Piper!

Jesus Christ - Vampire Hunter.
Kung-Fu Action / Comedy / Horror / Musical about the second coming

I almost forgot... Cannibal: The Musical.

Enjoy!

Hell Comes to Frogtown is a classic! You leave out some of the best one liners came from that movie...

"I came here to kick some *** and chew bubblegum.....and I'm all out of gum."

djetz
03-24-2006, 06:48 AM
Nope, you're all wrong:

Cool as Ice

The Vanilla Ice movie. It is the absolute nadir of dumbness, so much so that it's accidentally hilarious. And cringe-makingly appallingly stupid. It features some of the worst dialog I've ever heard, and perhaps the worst "acting" ever commited to celluloid. And the worst costumes.

I highly recommend it. It's a must-see.

AlGroover
03-24-2006, 08:31 AM
Sorry, worst movie I ever saw was 'The Giant Claw' (1957) in which a giant bird (closely resembling a joke shop rubber chicken) munches its way through USAF planes. See, aviation related so not OT. Read more at www.badmovies.org/movies/giantclaw/ (http://www.badmovies.org/movies/giantclaw/)

TX-Zen
03-24-2006, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by djetz:
Nope, you're all wrong:

Cool as Ice

The Vanilla Ice movie. It is the absolute nadir of dumbness, so much so that it's accidentally hilarious. And cringe-makingly appallingly stupid. It features some of the worst dialog I've ever heard, and perhaps the worst "acting" ever commited to celluloid. And the worst costumes.

I highly recommend it. It's a must-see.


For some reason that reminds me of Tuff Turf with James Spader, which I believe was his first movie.

Badsight.
03-24-2006, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by AlGroover:
Sorry, worst movie I ever saw was 'The Giant Claw' (1957) in which a giant bird (closely resembling a joke shop rubber chicken) munches its way through USAF planes. See, aviation related so not OT. Read more at www.badmovies.org/movies/giantclaw/ (http://www.badmovies.org/movies/giantclaw/) amazingly , growen adults partook in making this , this . . . . . im at a loss for words , but that was appalling

Waldo.Pepper
03-24-2006, 02:11 PM
Hell Comes to Frogtown is a classic! You leave out some of the best one liners came from that movie...

"I came here to kick some *** and chew bubblegum.....and I'm all out of gum."


Sorry but that was another Rowdy Roddy Piper flick (which is excellent too BTW) called - They LIve.

See:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096256/quotes

Quotes from Hell Comes to Frogtown include...

Sam Hell: Hey, you try making love in a hostile, mutant environment, see how you like it.

This last one IS the quote from the movie that everyone remembers. When the head Frog is just about to start torturing Sam Hell... (he is already screaming his head off...)

Bull: [to Sam] I gotta tell you, you are one weird dude. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Pure carp movie making.

major_setback
03-24-2006, 02:27 PM
When I saw the title of this thread I honestly expected to see some pictures like this inside:

http://www.airwar.ru/transfer/grishan///camms/ar/29/pics/2_4.jpg

HayateAce
03-24-2006, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by TX-Zen:


For some reason that reminds me of Tuff Turf with James Spader, which I believe was his first movie.

Cinema Magic.

http://www.catholicboy.com/catholicboy.com-asp/images/tuff.jpg