PDA

View Full Version : Is The Port Problem Going to be Fixed for ACR?

Krothy11
10-16-2011, 02:04 PM
I just want to ask ubisoft if the port problem is going to be fixed for Assassin's Creed Revelations PC. I mean I never saw this problem in any other games...
What do you PC AC players think? Do you think it's is going to be fixed? Do you think Ubisoft will try to fixe it? Comment.

stevie-jay
10-17-2011, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by SirVanir:
I just want to ask ubisoft if the port problem is going to be fixed for Assassin's Creed Revelations PC. I mean I never saw this problem in any other games...
What do you PC AC players think? Do you think it's is going to be fixed? Do you think Ubisoft will try to fixe it? Comment.

Nope.
If you look at UBi's track record, it should say more than needed. And now with the delay(s), I wouldn't hold much hope for it.

Vey03
10-17-2011, 04:26 AM
Yep i'm sure it will be...

when hell freezes over!

sassinscreed
10-17-2011, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by SirVanir:

what problem? i didn't have problems on any ac on pc

ace3001
10-17-2011, 08:12 AM
What port problem? =O
All three AC games worked beautifully on my PC, and that's actually low end.

GallopRider
10-17-2011, 08:29 AM
While I seriously hope the port/connection issues will be fixed in Revelations I don't believe there will be much, if any, change. Which is why I decided not to buy the PC version, but the console version.

But who knows? December 2nd (that's the date, right?) may be a hot day in Antarctica and the multiplayer actually works on the PC. Not holding my breath, though...

Not to rant, but it's sad that Ubi's actions have caused consumers to become pessimistic about the products they're purchasing or considering purchasing. Customers do have expectations, and disappointing them isn't a way to earn their trust. But that's my two cents...