PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Playing Online!

Ultra-Blue
10-23-2008, 08:45 PM
Hi All,

I used to play IL-2 online all the time and then I loaded IL-2 1946 (which I really like) on my new PC and ever since then I have not been able to play online.

I am running Vista and have tried using Ubi Online software to play online but when I try it either shuts the sim down or takes me to the gming area that does not accept the 1946 version.

Can anyone who is playing 1946 online tell me how I can do it and where the groups are? I have tried that alternate online software, I forgot the name...sorry, but I think it's from Sweden or Norway but it doesn't have 1946 as a supported game.

Need help, I really want to get back in the action. I've wore out the single player modes :-)

Thanks

Ultra-Blue
10-23-2008, 08:45 PM
Hi All,

I used to play IL-2 online all the time and then I loaded IL-2 1946 (which I really like) on my new PC and ever since then I have not been able to play online.

I am running Vista and have tried using Ubi Online software to play online but when I try it either shuts the sim down or takes me to the gming area that does not accept the 1946 version.

Can anyone who is playing 1946 online tell me how I can do it and where the groups are? I have tried that alternate online software, I forgot the name...sorry, but I think it's from Sweden or Norway but it doesn't have 1946 as a supported game.

Need help, I really want to get back in the action. I've wore out the single player modes :-)

Thanks

r_c
10-23-2008, 09:48 PM
install HyperLobby http://hyperfighter.sk/

..then pick Forgotten Battles :-)

M_Gunz
10-23-2008, 10:13 PM
You want the 4.08m patch to run on 4.08m servers.