PDA

View Full Version : Memory Block 4

goaliesmk
11-27-2007, 02:44 PM
Does anyone have problems with memory block 4? This is the second time playing it and both times i cant do anything in memory block 4. There are no view points and nothing on my maps. I bought the book and go to the investigations and no ones is there. I am really starting to get mad about this.

NECESARY_EVIL
11-27-2007, 03:06 PM
This was not a problem for me.

princeofyo
11-27-2007, 04:06 PM
I have the same problem. I went to all of the viewpoints and the Assassin's place, but no missions are showing up on the map....

TheDoctor829
11-27-2007, 05:40 PM
You have to find a view point without it being there on the map, this is what happened to me, once you find a view point in the new area (by climbing random tall buildings) it will reveal everything else on your map.

princeofyo
11-27-2007, 06:58 PM
But I found every view point in the entire rich district. Shouldn't there be mission objectives too?

Lizard000
11-28-2007, 05:42 AM
maybe you're supposed to talk to the buereau leader first... not sure if necessary though...

GuStick93
11-28-2007, 07:55 AM
sometimes ur suposed to climb a view point of another district,sometimes its evn more then 1 view point
try that

CarAudiophile
11-28-2007, 08:44 AM
Once finished with the rich district I found on top of a church were an eagle was flying a new view point. Once I synchornized with that it opened up the missions. The view points do not show up on the map in the poor district.

katz_bg
11-28-2007, 08:58 AM
when entering a city from a new memory block you have to go to the unlocked district and climb to a high point you can see. the other high points will appear after syncronizing from a hight place in the district.
Going on high spots in other districts won't help!

It didn't take any thought for me to figure it out when I got to it, but again it's the same situation as with the arena boss on PoP3, where thousands of people simply ignored a part of the game for hours and they were really surprized when they were told how to proceed.

CarAudiophile
11-28-2007, 09:11 AM
It didn't take any thought for me to figure it out when I got to it, but again it's the same situation as with the arena boss on PoP3, where thousands of people simply ignored a part of the game for hours and they were really surprized when they were told how to proceed.

I was getting frustrated but then I realized that the eagle must of had something to do with what I needed to do. Then I climbed to the top and was able to proceed.

Plewp
01-21-2008, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by CarAudiophile:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It didn't take any thought for me to figure it out when I got to it, but again it's the same situation as with the arena boss on PoP3, where thousands of people simply ignored a part of the game for hours and they were really surprized when they were told how to proceed.

I was getting frustrated but then I realized that the eagle must of had something to do with what I needed to do. Then I climbed to the top and was able to proceed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif
Facpalm, apply directly to the forehead.

Doesn't anyone listen to the animus' tutorial??