PDA

View Full Version : Flag Hunting

MeAltairLol
11-24-2007, 07:46 AM
*** Sorry if this has been posted already, I'm sure it has, but I'm in a hurry!! ***

I just finished Assassin's Creed, and I can tell you, the story is AWESOME! But, I have a question.

After you've finished the game, I saw that you cannot free-roam. But I DO want to go Flag Hunting, so which memory should I load up to have all the areas open?

Plus, once I load up the memory, for example the *Spoiler* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Robert Di Sable memory</span> *End Spoiler*, do I have to re-do the assassination to finish the game once again?

Thank you in Advance!

MeAltairLol
11-24-2007, 07:46 AM
*** Sorry if this has been posted already, I'm sure it has, but I'm in a hurry!! ***

I just finished Assassin's Creed, and I can tell you, the story is AWESOME! But, I have a question.

After you've finished the game, I saw that you cannot free-roam. But I DO want to go Flag Hunting, so which memory should I load up to have all the areas open?

Plus, once I load up the memory, for example the *Spoiler* <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Robert Di Sable memory</span> *End Spoiler*, do I have to re-do the assassination to finish the game once again?

Thank you in Advance!

eWaster
11-24-2007, 08:01 AM
Memory Block 6 has every area unlocked incl. upgrades and weaponry. Flags, templars, save citizen missions and viewpoints will also be available.

MeAltairLol
11-24-2007, 08:02 AM
Thanks. I just found out that I have to sit through the credits everytime I want to play again. Bummer.

eWaster
11-24-2007, 08:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MeAltairLol:
Thanks. I just found out that I have to sit through the credits everytime I want to play again. Bummer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, you do not have to.

ChildofApe
11-24-2007, 01:37 PM
A lot of people have reported missing flags and I think I may hve actually figured it out.
Yesterday I was sculling around Jerusalem rich district, randomly assassinating harrassers (I've finished the game so I get no DNA penalty and, well, they bug me) and I spotted one of my missing flags; this was the one listed as number 10 I think in the Prima maps and is on a small ledge outside the covered market. I was immediately spotted by guards as I scaled it and they chased me, I ran over the flag as I went and hid in a nearby garden.
When I checked my additional memories, it said I had 24 flags, which was the number I had anyway. I think that collecting flags under certain circumstances stops them being recognised, a bug or whatever. I went back with Altair on my other profile and tested it and, lo and behold, it happened again.

Hope that helps anyone who is having problems. Make sure you only pick up flags when fully anonymous, with no other activity on screen (like the chase camera glitch animation, the begin chase sound a vision or the end chase sound and vision.) only problem is, if I want to get all the achievements for my main profile, I gotta start again.... again! arse.

Patch please.