PDA

View Full Version : I have 2 quest questions(give me some opinons)

SMOOTHRJ1
03-18-2007, 05:24 PM
OK so wat if u r exposed to being an assassin and ur target is getting away would u have the choice to try to kill him or it will just be mission over and run ur *** as fast as u can...

Secondly(i highly doubt this one) say if ur target is makin his way between cities will u be able to perform a trap and kill him while he transporting to a city(dont bash as i said i highly doubt the second one

etothevizzle
03-18-2007, 06:38 PM
for #1....

as much as i know i believe the only way it is game over is if you die...but as you can see in the gameplay video, once you kill your guy everyone freaks out and runs away...i assume this is the same if you are seen before you strike...your target will run away but hordes of guards will charge and you probably have to find your target in all the pandamonium...also the producers said that if you are seen then you get notoriety points and you have to make your way out of the city for your heat to cool off (like need for speed)...so if your target runs away then i assume if you leave and wait he will return later on somewhere else...

for #2...i didnt quite understand your question

SMOOTHRJ1
03-18-2007, 08:46 PM
wat i ment by the second 1 wuz dat if u could make assassinations not only towns but outside the city... my example givin was if a key target was makin his way to another city could u assassinate him when he is traveling

andy276
03-19-2007, 02:06 AM
no. 2 would be quite hard... how would you escape in an open desert, with no people or buildings to hide

noobfun
03-19-2007, 07:16 AM
i heard in an interview one of the side missions that takes place between cities, was a woman had been kidnapped by a group of soldiers

and you had the choice ignore it and carry on or rescue her and have to fight the soldiers

also some of the game takes place in or around the battle of arsuf

so the best cover your likley to get there are some trees and a few tents

in the open it would be easy to escape, ambush kill run down the road around the corner on ya horse and hi ho silver away