PDA

View Full Version : Can't play

Dreossk
03-16-2010, 09:06 AM
I was playing then suddenly I got a message saying that the connection with Ubisoft was lost and it was trying to reconnect. My internet was doing fine since I was able to alt-tab and come here so after 10 min I shut the game down and now when I try to start it I get a "An internet connection is required to play this game. Failed to connect to the Ubisoft master servers. Please verify that your internet connection is functional and try again." Obviously my connection is fine since I'm typing this so what's the problem? Ubisoft's server is down?

I must say I'm pretty pi$sed. I considered buying this game or not for a long time and I bought it... yesterday. So on the second day it stops working... Is that "online system" going to stay for a long time?

Also, what is the email for Ubi support so I can address my compensation demands. Thanks.

Jonas_72
03-16-2010, 09:11 AM
Having the exact same problem. Damn, I'm annoyed. Wanted to play some after working all day, and all I get is this??? I'm gonna go play Mass Effect instead!

timuk1990
03-16-2010, 09:15 AM
Sucks to be the loyal customers right now, lol.
Yeah same issue, its my day off and I can't finish getting my 30 more feathers, I feel right violated up the arse right now, lol.

libindi1989
03-16-2010, 09:18 AM
they are losing customers?i feel like i can only play the game when ubi allow me .

Dreossk
03-16-2010, 09:25 AM
I already lost 45 minutes, going from forum to forum, hitting F5 and trying the game.

I bought this game because it was made by people from my city (Montreal) and I wanted to encourage them but now you can be sure I will never buy a game from Ubisoft ever .

dylancis
03-16-2010, 09:37 AM
no one is able to connect to the server.

Iriacinte
03-16-2010, 09:48 AM
NO-ONE?!
O-no! How long is it gonna take to fix this O_o And if you have trouble en I have trouble (I guess I'm from an other country) than the whole world can't play this game O_o o my gosh!

kiss.e.love
03-16-2010, 09:53 AM
I have the same problem! What is happening? I want to play but I can not! How long will this continue?

libindi1989
Originally posted by Iriacinte:
NO-ONE?!
O-no! How long is it gonna take to fix this O_o And if you have trouble en I have trouble (I guess I'm from an other country) than the whole world can't play this game O_o o my gosh!
And they will still tell people there are only 5% player is affacted?

Destroyosaur
This is getting really annoying.
I've paid for the damn game and I want to be able to f###ing play it!
If you are going to have this stupid Drm at least keep the damn servers up!

Viktor_0101
03-16-2010, 09:54 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

roinro
03-16-2010, 09:56 AM
Buenas, despues de haberme gastado 60 en el juego del Assassin creed 2 me dicen que no puedo jugar ya que los servidores de ubisoft no estan disponibles, solucionenlo ya!. Que para eso he pagado, para jugar cuando yo quiera y no cuando los servidores esten disponibles

libindi1989
Originally posted by Viktor_0101:
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gifhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Be able to hold this kind of attack is ought to be part of the server and this system,may be ubi just rented a cheap one and dont care about it.

Iriacinte
Originally posted by libindi1989:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Iriacinte:
NO-ONE?!
And they will still tell people there are only 5% player is affacted? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really? I ain't buying that http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

slava129
03-16-2010, 09:58 AM
i install the game yesterday,and when i want to create a player it write me "connect to ubisoft server" then nothing. DRM!!!

<span class="ev_code_RED">Do not bypass the Language Filter</span>

GarGoyle001
03-16-2010, 10:00 AM
get this mess sorted, it's your cash paying customers, you know the people that keep you in a job, that are affected by this non sense,

way to alienate honest people

kingflover
03-16-2010, 10:05 AM
This is ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE. Obviously my internet is fine, as I can surf your forums and see ALL the MAD customers who CANNOT play AC2 because of YOUR servers.

Fix it! WTH

Shabanov1968
03-16-2010, 10:06 AM
My child can not play, keep the server or return the money for the game!

paulwyton
03-16-2010, 10:07 AM
Its even more funny when it says:
"An internet connection is required to play this game. Failed to connect to the Ubisoft master servers. Please verify that your internet connection is functional and try again."

OK, its not my damn internet thats failing, its your damn server, so stop telling me its my problem and stop reminding me this damn game requires internet connection.

Don't try to blame your customers for every problems (including piracy), its mostly your problem.

Iriacinte
03-16-2010, 10:07 AM
Are you kidding me? An attack on Ubisoft?!
Who wants to do THAT?
Don't they have better things to do than bullying other people!?

SirKruemel
03-16-2010, 10:10 AM
It really is annoying. I get thrown out of the game every once in a while, and surprise ubisoft master servers down, then I try to connect and surprise again it does not work!
Then after about 10-20 minutes trying, crying and screaming it works.
Way to go, this definitively is the last game with OSP!

Iriacinte
03-16-2010, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by nigu22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Iriacinte:
Are you kidding me? An attack on Ubisoft?!
Who wants to do THAT?
Don't they have better things to do than bullying other people!?

lol 2 days servers aren't working normally! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have notised that fact... xD omgosh

Dreossk
03-16-2010, 10:12 AM
On another forum someone said he just called Ubisoft and they said they were doing maintenance in the last 20 minutes. Someone else then said he called 30 minutes ago and they said they were doing maintenance... They even mess up their lies...

deepakheatm
03-16-2010, 10:15 AM
lets all make decision not to buy the drm products again.

christenlanger
03-16-2010, 10:15 AM
Fix this mess Ubisoft. I don't care how you do it, just make us paying customers be able to play our games when we want to.

paulwyton
03-16-2010, 10:16 AM
The major problem is:

Bad game, server down, who gives a damn.

Good game, high price, bad server and horrible customer service = very angry customers (as we all want to play and...COULDN'T!).

hologram101
03-16-2010, 10:19 AM
I've already cancelled my pre-order of Conviction. Save myself the hassle of getting my hopes worked up for something as idiotic as anti-piracy schemes.

Ubisoft,if you want to combat piracy, then do it. Don't attack everyone buying the god damn game to get to the ones who are not. Make an example out of people.

cireful
03-16-2010, 10:23 AM
WEll, on the bright side fewer and fewer angry people are posting - people are just giving up on the game and buying something that is a bit less ******ed.

kingflover
03-16-2010, 10:24 AM
Anyone click on those links from these Russians? I don't trust it.

valiteo
03-16-2010, 10:27 AM
god damm...i realy love this game but i begin to hate UBISOFT...

Iriacinte
03-16-2010, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by kingflover:
Anyone click on those links from these Russians? I don't trust it.

I did. It didn't do a virus or something. But on pirates buy you can download something to hack into Ubisoft. And that's it. But I didn't download it. THAT I don't trust!

Shabanov1968
03-16-2010, 10:29 AM
Someone can play at the moment?

kiss.e.love
03-16-2010, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Shabanov1968:
Someone can play at the moment?

no...

drunk-in-acre
03-16-2010, 10:32 AM
lol@pirates going all nerd rage: "If I can't play game, no one can."

And people are blaming Ubisoft for this when it's these 14 year old russian lamers who are attacking the servers so we legit gamers can't play. Where's your logic people?

mickel-mik
The major problem is:

Bad game, server down, who gives a damn.

thanatoshpc
"just for fun,bro...and about your question:not yet..."

For starters i aint your bro. Messing around with ppl's money and choice in buying the game isnt fun, if u wanna hurt ubisoft dont buy the freaking game! But as they say in my country "i malakia paei sinefo"..

thanatoshpc
03-16-2010, 10:35 AM
"Where's your logic people?"

Haha, u ask a logical question to unintelligent ppl? Well gl on that one..

paulwyton
03-16-2010, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by drunk-in-acre:

And people are blaming Ubisoft for this when it's these 14 year old russian lamers who are attacking the servers so we legit gamers can't play. Where's your logic people?

Please...if their server has better protection, can a 14 yo hacker attack it so easily? And the other thing is, we paid to play, its the service provider to blame. Simple logic.

valiteo
03-16-2010, 10:38 AM
now i can login in gameluncher...enter the game but " establishing network conection.please wait" unde Story mod menu

paulwyton
03-16-2010, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by valiteo:
now i can login in gameluncher...enter the game but " establishing network conection.please wait" unde Story mod menu

Same here, false hope...

drunk-in-acre
03-16-2010, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by paulwyton:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drunk-in-acre:

Please...if their server has better protection, can a 14 yo hacker attack it so easily? And the other thing is, we paid to play, its the service provider to blame. Simple logic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it seems to be pretty easy if one has just to download some file and then run it...

SCAgent95
03-16-2010, 10:46 AM
same here i once mamanged to get in the game but when i press start game it pops a message saying intialasing network connection and stays there for ever http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

valiteo
03-16-2010, 10:48 AM
now...AGAIN I CAN'T login....what is this UBI? no service no nothing?

Sayalol
03-16-2010, 10:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by paulwyton:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drunk-in-acre:

Please...if their server has better protection, can a 14 yo hacker attack it so easily? And the other thing is, we paid to play, its the service provider to blame. Simple logic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it seems to be pretty easy if one has just to download some file and then run it... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which shows the lack of protection on Ubisoft's server. If they're so easily hacked by one simple download file, then they're doing something wrong. Both Ubisoft and the hackers play a part in this, but Ubisoft could have easily prevented this.

Wolfeoak
03-16-2010, 10:52 AM
Quote. ms-kleaneasy
UK Forum Manager

Posted Tue March 16 2010 09:39 Hide Post
Both Shade and I have posted on the issue as has the UK community manager.

That said I would ask you continue this discussion in the existing thread in the AC2 tech forum. It helps us to demonstrate the numbers affected when you're all posting in the same place. Thanks. End of quote.

Dear ms_kleaneasy, i do understand your problem as a forum manager in this difficult times. But have some understanding for us how payed for the game and cant play it. Its not enough just to bring this matter to the UK community managers attention. It needs to get to the top level in Ubisoft. It seams that in this moment they don`t know whats really is going on.

Oh! And i still cant play my game! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Axuyan
03-16-2010, 10:54 AM
WTF??? It Says That My Serial Number is already in use?!!! WTF?? And my friend Save files are lost http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif(

drunk-in-acre
03-16-2010, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Sayalol:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by paulwyton:

Well it seems to be pretty easy if one has just to download some file and then run it... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which shows the lack of protection on Ubisoft's server. If they're so easily hacked by one simple download file, then they're doing something wrong. Both Ubisoft and the hackers play a part in this, but Ubisoft could have easily prevented this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have a point there and surely both parts play a part. But if Ubi could have easily prevented this, definitely it would've been much easier for pirates to not make this happen. If they had done nothing, nothing would have happened for our connections. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Dreossk
03-16-2010, 10:58 AM
I don't get it Aplik123...

libindi1989
03-16-2010, 11:01 AM
That said I would ask you continue this discussion in the existing thread in the AC2 tech forum. It helps us to demonstrate the numbers affected when you're all posting in the same place. Thanks. End of quote.
This is what am afraid of,they just count the number,but dont listen to us,this problem is just way too annoying.

Dreossk
03-16-2010, 11:02 AM
They are going to count the number of post regarding this problem then they'll make statistics with that number and they will say that "2% of players were impacted" or something like that when in fact 100% were impacted but they just didn't post or didn't try to play at that time.

Shabanov1968
03-16-2010, 11:02 AM
Ubisoft is ready to meet in court with their users?

libindi1989
03-16-2010, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Dreossk:
They are going to count the number of post regarding this problem then they'll make statistics with that number and they will say that "2% of players were impacted" or something like that when in fact 100% were impacted but they just didn't post or didn't try to play at that time.
most of the time when the server goes down,you cant even go to the forum,this time we are lucky http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Shabanov1968
03-16-2010, 11:06 AM
The game does not work! Bring back our money!

Dreossk
03-16-2010, 11:07 AM
most of the time when the server goes down,you cant even go to the forum,this time we are lucky Too Happy

For the first 20 or so minutes I wasn't able to come here.

Sayalol
03-16-2010, 11:09 AM
You have a point there and surely both parts play a part. But if Ubi could have easily prevented this, definitely it would've been much easier for pirates to not make this happen. If they had done nothing, nothing would have happened for our connections.

There will always be pirates, there's no avoiding this at all, and by removing their ability to pirate, which I wouldn't even say Ubisoft did, more so just slowed them down, they've got incentive to do something else, i.e attack the server. Everyone saw this coming long before the game even released. They knew it would happen, and Ubisoft had more then enough time to place in measures to prevent this. Even Ubsoft should have seen that the DRM would have caused this, and they should have realized someone would try to attack them.

The fact that they were successful in their attack is a problem, and the fact that Ubisoft was unable to prevent it is even worse.

Crime is caused by desire and opportunity. Since they can't remove the desire, they need to reduce the opportunities.

What they did now was, rather than have people pirate a game and them lose money that really won't cause a deficit, they ended up implementing a system that is causing them to lose past, current, and future customers to any of their games.

We paid for the game, and because of their inability to successfully fight off attacks, we're all suffering for it.

I blame the pirates, yes, but I blame Ubisoft more. They knew this would happen, and it was their job to stop it; and if they didn't know...well, then I suggest the get an new tech team.

It's all good that they're trying to stop piracy, and the DRM is a good idea in a theoretical situation, but then again, so is Communism.

rusik1993
03-16-2010, 11:09 AM
omg.. i don't thing this is coz a DDos.. It's just.. their servers can't hold this much people.

Shabanov1968
03-16-2010, 11:10 AM
I long to endure this? My child calls me at work and asked why can not I play?

libindi1989
03-16-2010, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Dreossk:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">most of the time when the server goes down,you cant even go to the forum,this time we are lucky Too Happy

For the first 20 or so minutes I wasn't able to come here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Me too,i almost tried to count the time the forum goes back,so i konw when should i try log in the game again. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Shabanov1968
03-16-2010, 11:12 AM
You have a point there and surely both parts play a part. But if Ubi could have easily prevented this, definitely it would've been much easier for pirates to not make this happen. If they had done nothing, nothing would have happened for our connections.

There will always be pirates, there's no avoiding this at all, and by removing their ability to pirate, which I wouldn't even say Ubisoft did, more so just slowed them down, they've got incentive to do something else, i.e attack the server. Everyone saw this coming long before the game even released. They knew it would happen, and Ubisoft had more then enough time to place in measures to prevent this. Even Ubsoft should have seen that the DRM would have caused this, and they should have realized someone would try to attack them.

The fact that they were successful in their attack is a problem, and the fact that Ubisoft was unable to prevent it is even worse.

Crime is caused by desire and opportunity. Since they can't remove the desire, they need to reduce the opportunities.

What they did now was, rather than have people pirate a game and them lose money that really won't cause a deficit, they ended up implementing a system that is causing them to lose past, current, and future customers to any of their games.

We paid for the game, and because of their inability to successfully fight off attacks, we're all suffering for it.

I blame the pirates, yes, but I blame Ubisoft more. They knew this would happen, and it was their job to stop it; and if they didn't know...well, then I suggest the get an new tech team.

It's all good that they're trying to stop piracy, and the DRM is a good idea in a theoretical situation, but then again, so is Communism. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree!

drunk-in-acre
03-16-2010, 11:14 AM

Fair enough, but I personally blame pirates more than Ubisoft. But you certainly have valid points there...

use21cewas
03-16-2010, 11:14 AM
Just called UBI support...Servers are down, no fix time estimate. Asked if I could return the game as unplayable, he said that's between me and Gamestop (I'm hosed). Admit it Ubisoft - you're piracy protection scheme is a miserable failure. Patch the game so those of us who paid $60 can play actually play it!

libindi1989
03-16-2010, 11:18 AM
server is back guys,seems daddy ubi allow us to play a little more time. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

mishaempty
03-16-2010, 11:20 AM
ITT russian trollercoaster detected

Sayalol
03-16-2010, 11:26 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sayalol:

Fair enough, but I personally blame pirates more than Ubisoft. But you certainly have valid points there... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess in the end, it comes down to the opinion.

So, in the end, the full on circle goes around and everyone is to blame for the problems. Ubisoft and hackers for the inability to play the game, and the customers for buying a product they knew would have issues, and then complaining about it.

I say this.

Ubisoft, you implemented this system. Some where at your circle desk meeting with all you people bunched in a room, this problem came up. You should have known to take it seriously and implemented fail-safes to prevent it or not done the DRM at all. If this problem didn't come up at all, which I have a hard time believing it didn't, then I suggest who ever is in working in your security and tech sections of your company be immediately fired and replaced since they're clearly idiots. Test the system on a beta, don't test it after people have already paid for it. That causes problems all around.

Hackers/pirates, there isn't much to say to you. You were able to attack a company. Woohoo, but you won't be getting laid.

Customers, including myself, we knew the system was there. We knew this could----WOULD happen. We should have been prepared for it. There are better ways to get a point across then complaining. You're upset, it's understandable; but at the same time, you spent the money. You made the choice knowing full well that this would happen. If you didn't, then you didn't do enough research, which still falls back on your lack of effort. You're loss of money is your fault. They're not going to refund your money, because you made the choice.

Iriacinte
03-16-2010, 11:41 AM
I STILL CAN"T PLAY!?!?!

Is it because i'm Dutch or something http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

YellowOnline
03-16-2010, 11:56 AM
Down again!? "But we are being DDOSd by hackers". That's your problem, not ours.

I'm done with DRM now. I really don't understand no one at Ubisoft seems to know that it aren't pirates that get annoyed by this but legitimate buyers. You know what Ubisoft? ***c you.If you don't care about your customers, I can as well use an illegal version in the future. Or not play it at all.

And don't modbreak for swearing. You ripped your customers off: we paid 15 euro more than retail to get the game later and to not be able to play is regulary. The only thing we can do is show our frustration by swearing - but you won't even allow that.

But we'll get our revenge by boycotting your products. No more Mr. Buy***.

Ansha
03-16-2010, 11:56 AM
I don't think, that a server do not work only because of DDOS attacks. This DRM was initially doubtful, and Ubisoft should expect that has taken place. In this case others are guilty both those, and.

Sorry for my English. I am Russian, but I don't support hackers.

kiss.e.love
03-16-2010, 12:43 PM
I'm playing)

Black_Widow9
03-16-2010, 02:00 PM
Please make sure that if you are having issues you are contacting Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Sabatasso
03-16-2010, 04:02 PM
I find it rather annoying that while having only owned this game since Friday evening, the servers has been down two-three times already.

I have bought this game, although it was cheap I admit, but I can clearly see why platekompaniet.no sold this game so cheap.

It is not effin working?!?
I will go as far as DEMANDING a removal of this ridicilous copy protection even if it will effect sales. Because as it is now, people that have PAYED HARD EARNED CASH for this piece of crap that doesen't work aren't getting what they payed for.

Now, please tell me ubisoft or whoever the heck is moderating this site, do you really think it's worse that some lowlife pimplefaced datanerds are cheating you for cash by copying this game, or is it worse that a big company like ubisoft is cheating honest buyers from a product they've payed for?

Right now I am so angry that I'm close to bursting several veins in my head, and I can fairly honestly say that this kind of treatment from a gaming company actually promotes piracy. I am seriously considering getting the first working fixed exe file available for this game.
SH5 was pretty high up on my wishlist as well, forget about it.. not gonna get until it's cracked or you choose a less customer hostile copy protection.

phew.. well, that's how I feel right now at least!

EDIT: PS. at the very least give us a server status indication on some web page, it's pretty damn annoying when something is not working, to guess whether it's the server or something else that has gone wrong in this bugfest.
some kind of xml like MMO's have for server status would be nice.

Y2K1
03-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Buyng this game was a big mistake,because I can`t play,I believe no Splinter Cell Conviction for me then.I want to play AC 2,I don`t care about any DDoS attack,I`ve paid for the game and I want to play!

Sabatasso
03-16-2010, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Y2K1:
Buyng this game was a big mistake,because I can`t play,I believe no Splinter Cell Conviction for me then.

Even the ubi support pages are too slow to bother with at the moment. I bet it's located on the same server as the DRM thingy, so the amount of complaints would actually be a main factor to why we can't play the game.

Well, it seems like it at least.

BrianHanna
03-16-2010, 04:41 PM
bummer, maybe next time you won't but a ubisoft game.

Y2K1
03-16-2010, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by BrianHanna:
bummer, maybe next time you won't but a ubisoft game.

U are soo right!There won`t be a next time!

Sabatasso
03-16-2010, 05:14 PM
ah well, it's midnight where I live now.

Yet another evening passed without playing Assassins Creed 2, thanks for nothing Ubisoft.

good night, and good luck folks.

Nacho_assasins
03-16-2010, 05:28 PM
Ahh one spends 60 !!! I buy the game to be able to play everything what I want not when it happens to you apparently he will not buy mas game ubisoft below excuse: ( sry my english is bad

desonnac0
03-17-2010, 01:52 PM
Ok, seriously now- Ubi, what the freshman did you think would happen with this DRM? How did you think ur customers would feel?
Speaking of which- people, stop whining- THEY ARE NOT LISTENING!
Ubi is aware of the problem, but what they think is similar to "Dumb customers, what do they know? we're UbuSoft, we know best- this DRM is our idea, so there's no way it's flawed in any way. There gonna deal with it, time we showed 'em some 'tough love'. And our profits will still be THROUGH THE ROOF!!!."... or something disturbingly similar.
Face it people, we are UbiSc****d, no point wasting our breath... unless someone knows a good 'wet-work' agency to 'take care' of the 'ubi problem'?

auditore_th1984
03-18-2010, 12:32 PM
Ubi has frickin screwed us PC gamers, and i honestly think they should send back the money but let us keep the games because ofall the frustration it caused us, what we paid would hardly be compensation in my eyes. THEY FREAKING SCREWED US!!!!