PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone find some things about AC2...

Josho360
12-21-2009, 01:49 AM
Alright, everyone admitts that the original Assassin's Creed had some real bad issues but it had some brilliant atmospere and some unique things as well.

Does anyone miss something that was in the original AC. I personally miss how you could control the camera and Altair during the cut scenes. I think it was unnecessary to remove this as it gave a lot of uniquness.

It also annoys me how there are a lot more camera zooms in events in combat or more annoyingly when making an Assassination. They can be cool but I really would have enjoyed an option to tone it down and turn it off when it starts to get old.

Also is it just me or have the low profilee assassinations been made more flashy to balance for the very subtle pioson? Because it infuriated me how easlily people notice what in the last game was a very subtle stab. Now he sticks the knife right through the targets body for all to see.

What about you? Did you find any changes you didn't agree with?

Also note that AC2 is my GOTY and I'm in love with this game so don't think these flaws drag the game down.

Jack-Reacher
12-21-2009, 02:41 AM
Yeah i had to use poisen a lot in this game or people would notice.

I also liked the sound the hidden blade made in the other game more than this one

Finally, the assassinations were much better in the first one. In this game i didnt really know what i was running into, i had to improvise a lot and i almost always screwed up doing it stealthy

Everything else was better though, i love the assassination contracts

the amolang
12-21-2009, 03:55 AM
when you say the camera zooms in, do you mean the action camera? like the "takedown" moves? cause in the options you can choose how often the action camera angle happens. I think its 4/5 at default...