PDA

View Full Version : Lo-Mac

XyZspineZyX
09-28-2003, 12:20 PM
It's nice to see that the demo is out and after flying it I'm happy to say that Hyperlobby should be as full as ever. Wow after how many years? to put that out? and too the public. These people must answer to no one, oh wait they answer to us the consumer and only treat us like no one. Keep diggin' UBI.

XyZspineZyX
09-28-2003, 12:20 PM
It's nice to see that the demo is out and after flying it I'm happy to say that Hyperlobby should be as full as ever. Wow after how many years? to put that out? and too the public. These people must answer to no one, oh wait they answer to us the consumer and only treat us like no one. Keep diggin' UBI.

XyZspineZyX
09-28-2003, 12:37 PM
I'd give them time till december and a full game-version.
What we see here is some instant action with 0.0 immersion (besides the tons of bugs, jeeez, this bugs would be enough to make up Starship Trooper 2).

IMHO this all feels not very comfortable, not right, somehow wrong. Maybe one has to get used to it.

There is potential however, take a look at the config-screens, all sticks and combos of sticks, rudders and selfmade sticks can be assigned and used. The input-interface looks highly costumizable and after dealing with F4 and 3 joysticks I would be happy to have a jet-sim with nice input-controls.

But, there is no need for many axis anyway (no prop-pitch, mixture, trim, ...) /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif