PDA

View Full Version : To make the ultimate armor set for Revs the best, follow these steps, Ubisoft!

Calvarok
08-19-2011, 10:45 PM
#1, make it look stealthy and stylish, with the armor plates at strategic positions to allow for the most flexibility

#2, make it cause you to not get blood splatters when you get hit, until you're low health.

#3, Make it dyeable, and let us choose what color combos we want instead of random ones you pick.

#4, failing the first two, make SURE that #3 is in.

I was watching an interview with Alexandre about getting narrative rewards that actually affect your gameplay experience, and the super-armors being treated like a skin instead of a normal armor piece takes away the enjoyment of them. The armor of Brutus didn't even have animations for the poison-blade, and it didn't have a hidden gun on its bracer. Remember to make it actually seem like a legitemate upgrade, and don't let the normal armors you get from buying them be as strong as them.

NewBlade200
08-19-2011, 10:54 PM
Good ideas. Wish Ubi had thought of this before the Brutus armor.

LightRey
08-20-2011, 07:56 AM
I want this too.

SixKeys
08-20-2011, 08:46 AM
They should just bring back the Drachen armor and make it more customizable (dyeable). It was the slickest of all the "ultimate" outfits we've seen so far.

LightRey
08-20-2011, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by SixKeys:
They should just bring back the Drachen armor and make it more customizable (dyeable). It was the slickest of all the "ultimate" outfits we've seen so far.
Nah. The Drachen Armor doesn't suit old Ezio at all.

Jexx21
08-20-2011, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by SixKeys:

I hated the Drachen armor. It looks like Rodrigo's Templar robes with a ton of metal plates on it.

LightRey
08-20-2011, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SixKeys:

I hated the Drachen armor. It looks like Rodrigo's Templar robes with a ton of metal plates on it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Actually, I've been using it for a while now and it's starting to grow on me. Though there are still some faults with it that I find annoying.

Jexx21
08-20-2011, 09:03 AM
I found I like Ezio's standard Assassin robes the best, but I occasionally switch my skin to Ezio in Noble clothes or Desmond.

..I like playing as Desmond where he runs around Rome in modern ware and no one says a word.

reddragonhrcro
08-20-2011, 09:09 AM
I loved the Drachen armour cuz Drachen means Dragon in german http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway my favourite one is the Armour of Altair it simply is great.

Also i like the idea of giving choices of dyes for the special outfits like these.

LightRey
08-20-2011, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
I found I like Ezio's standard Assassin robes the best, but I occasionally switch my skin to Ezio in Noble clothes or Desmond.

..I like playing as Desmond where he runs around Rome in modern ware and no one says a word.
Yeah, me too, though I also like wearing Alta´r's armor every now and then.

SupremeCaptain
08-20-2011, 09:15 AM
I love the Drachen Armour. Though I don't think it's suits Ezio as much as his other robes.