PDA

View Full Version : Haven't finished but... (Review so far) *May be spoilers*

GsosolidNavy
11-15-2011, 02:18 PM
So far it's been a slight let down? :\ Has anyone else felt the same way? I haven't finished so please don't post any major spoilers, but so far I've been let down with the desmond memories (A LOT), with the lack of a proper story, piri reiss (spelling?), almost everything.

It's such a shame because I LOVE assassins creed... and I don't love this. Wish they made Brotherhood and Revelations one whole game...

Oh and is anyone else paticularly dissappointed with the graphics? :O They look horrible!

No main story plot spoilers please.

tjbyrum1
11-15-2011, 06:54 PM
This is the exact opposite of what I have been hearing.

Desmond Memories are optional, and is something I think UbiSoft is trying 'new'.

Proper Story? As far as I know it deals with a complex and intriguing political struggle within Constantionple, as well as Altair+Ezio's problems and quests and whatnot.

I don't see how the graphics are horrible, cause AC I, II, and Brotherhood were all good, and considering AC Revelations uses the same engine+minor adjustments they should be slightly better than the previous installments, which basically means they must be pretty good. What kind of TV are you playing on?

As far as I know, everything is improved. New and fresh setting, a new and fresh cast of characters (save for a couple of others), a complex storyline, improved combat mechanics...

I don't see how you couldn't like the game.

I myself don't have it, so I am in no position to argue with you...

But each AC game is an improvement over the last, how could you possibly NOT like this game if you liked the previous ones?

Berneri
11-16-2011, 02:54 AM
I really, really enjoyed the game! I played it fast and now I think I shouldn't have rush. XD But that's what I am. :> Couldn't wait to see what happens next.

Now I have pretty much smaller tasks left at Constantinople, but I already played the plot. In my opinion ACR really is better than ACB. I liked the plot, graphics (I think they look pretty good o_o!), new kind of missions..

The only thing I didn't like so much.. I was expecting lot more answers to questions, but this might be just myself.. I was expecting too many answers and when I didn't got as much I wanted, it let me down. :'D