PDA

View Full Version : Revelations at Comic-Con

NuclearFuss
07-05-2011, 05:01 PM
Apparently San Diego's Comic-Con is coming up this month (I'm in England so i had no idea, my nerdy friend informed me) and I was wondering if Ubisoft are showing off Revelations? I think they showed off AC2 there at one point. Any information on this yet? And if so are we going to see anything new?

kriegerdesgottes
07-05-2011, 05:04 PM
Ubisoft does have a spot reserved at Comic con for sure and they always have a little panel for AC but it typically isn't very good. Last year they showed a boring short MP trailer and that was it and the panel itself was actually pretty interesting but there were no videos of it anywhere for like a month or two after it had happened. They will probably announce there whether or not they intend on doing further comic books with Kershl and Stewart and the writer will answer questions from whoever is there about revelations. All the good trailers and info will start to come out in August like Developer Diaries and Games Com which is usually awesome for AC.

CRUDFACE
07-07-2011, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
Ubisoft does have a spot reserved at Comic con for sure and they always have a little panel for AC but it typically isn't very good. Last year they showed a boring short MP trailer and that was it and the panel itself was actually pretty interesting but there were no videos of it anywhere for like a month or two after it had happened. They will probably announce there whether or not they intend on doing further comic books with Kershl and Stewart and the writer will answer questions from whoever is there about revelations. All the good trailers and info will start to come out in August like Developer Diaries and Games Com which is usually awesome for AC.

Woah, Games Con is in August? For real? They showed off some really good gameplay of AC2 and ACB (I think) llast time they were there. Oh yeah, *puts hand up* high five!

Anybody?

No?

It's staying in the air until somebody hits it.

kriegerdesgottes
07-07-2011, 09:54 AM
*high five*

Yeah it's August 18 this year I believe and it usually comes with an awesome AC trailer of some sort. Then another great one will come out in september with the Tokyo Game Show.

CRUDFACE
07-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
*high five*

Yeah it's August 18 this year I believe and it usually comes with an awesome AC trailer of some sort. Then another great one will come out in september with the Tokyo Game Show.

Oh, they're just might be a god out there.

or gods

Yay, I got my high five, lol. But yeah, I can't wait for it, obviously. I kinda want to see what some sneaky stealth action gameplay, maybe some Desmond platforming scenes? I heard that after DEsmond finishes with Ezio's memory, he goes out and finds the doorway to the next set.

kriegerdesgottes
07-07-2011, 10:15 PM
From what I understand, his mind is splintered and weak and he has to find doorways back into Ezio's memories by jumping around the platforms and reliving his own memories at the same time. I am really excited about seeing his own memories. I am going to lose my mind if I don't see more game play shots/videos soon!!!

Biomedical-Fire
07-09-2011, 01:25 AM
Maybe Ubisoft will announce a better Collector's/Special Edition for North America at Comic Con!

kriegerdesgottes
07-09-2011, 12:15 PM
3:00-4:00 Assassin's Creed: The Creation of a Universeó The writers behind Assassin's Creed Revelations discuss and answer your questions about the thrilling fourth installment in the critically acclaimed entertainment franchise. Get a behind-the-scenes look at how Ezio's final journey will unfold as he walks in the footsteps of his legendary mentor, Altair, on a perilous journey of doubt and discovery. Watch the exclusive preview of Assassin's Creed Embers, the animated short film and explore how the Ubisoft Montreal development team has created an Assassin's Creed universe that weaves real world history and global conspiracies into an ancient war between Assassins and Templars through a variety of media. Panelists will include creators of the upcoming Assassin's Creed Revelations game, animated short film, and comic book. Room 25ABC

Cameron Stewart is going his own panel though so I don't know if they plan on bringing the Fall series back or not.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=79636

Black_Widow9
07-09-2011, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by sackboy411:
Apparently San Diego's Comic-Con is coming up this month (I'm in England so i had no idea, my nerdy friend informed me) and I was wondering if Ubisoft are showing off Revelations? I think they showed off AC2 there at one point. Any information on this yet? And if so are we going to see anything new?
I'll see what I can find out. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Jexx21
07-09-2011, 02:04 PM
For Games Con, it's actually spelled gamescom. All lowercased. Just so ya know. No space between games and com.

anyway, I want more info!