PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Path To Revelations Guide

JoshuaColes2
10-29-2011, 05:08 AM
Hello, this discusion is for the Assassin's Creed: Path To Revelations Facebook game, the reason I made this is because I could not find another disscuson for it, post your hints and tips and please if there is a spoiler make the text white and label it *SPOILER*, happy posting

YHHTQ
10-29-2011, 09:48 AM
The only thing I can say about this game is that I freaking hate it; Just terrible really and frustrating... Wait 24hs for the AP to regenerate?! Really?!

magicninja91
10-29-2011, 12:59 PM
can someone please help me i cant figure out what to do at all in path to revelations i cant even barely move the character thingy on the screen and it only shows me the upper half of the map this sucks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

nmdogdude
10-29-2011, 02:17 PM
at the same time every day, you get 12 Action points, click and drag the screen to move your character
that's all the hints i have now, just started yesterday http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Black_Widow9
10-29-2011, 03:04 PM
I'm trying to get some more information about it for you guys. I'll let you know asap. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

JoshuaColes2
10-30-2011, 04:56 AM
How many artefacts have you guys been able to find, I found Altair sword, the damascus dagger templar helmet and the templar robe , any one managed to find anymore?

magicninja91
10-31-2011, 01:59 PM
i dont even know how to find artefacts its rediculous i can only see half the screen and i cant even move my symbol to the left or right only up and down how the hell am i suppose to play like that ? what do you do !?

nmdogdude
10-31-2011, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by magicninja91:
i dont even know how to find artefacts its rediculous i can only see half the screen and i cant even move my symbol to the left or right only up and down how the hell am i suppose to play like that ? what do you do !? every time you search a building you get a hint, click on the Assassin's symbol on the upper right to view your hints&rewards. Try clicking and dragging the map to move your character around. If that doesn't work, try refreshing your tab. Next contact Ubisoft,Their tech teams will probably more helpful. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

magicninja91
10-31-2011, 05:40 PM
there must be something wrong with my system then because i literally cant do anything when i click on the symbol nothing happens i try everything i click severeal different keys nothing works...

nmdogdude
10-31-2011, 06:40 PM
there must be something wrong with my system then because i literally cant do anything when i click on the symbol nothing happens i try everything i click severeal different keys nothing works... try waiting for it to load overnight, if not try asking ubisoft @ this link http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...3511016759&x_popup=Y (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?f=5031067519&qm=7781071859&s=400102&a=prply&m=3511016759&x_popup=Y)
for pc install problems/technical game isuues

its_supergamer
11-02-2011, 06:35 PM
Could you help me please, i am a big AC fan, but this ACR PTR facebook app is so frustrating, it is so temperamental. I currently have 9 action points but whenever i log on it automatically triggers a search on the building i was in previously, i dont want to search that building as i know there is nothing there, i want to search this other building where i know for a fact there is an artifact, as i said i have 9 AP so it allows a search as soon as i log on in my previous building, but if i cancel the search and try to search another building it says i have no more action points even though clearly i have 9 action points. Please help me.

nmdogdude
11-02-2011, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by its_supergamer:
Could you help me please, i am a big AC fan, but this ACR PTR facebook app is so frustrating, it is so temperamental. I currently have 9 action points but whenever i log on it automatically triggers a search on the building i was in previously, i dont want to search that building as i know there is nothing there, i want to search this other building where i know for a fact there is an artifact, as i said i have 9 AP so it allows a search as soon as i log on in my previous building, but if i cancel the search and try to search another building it says i have no more action points even though clearly i have 9 action points. Please help me. as far as I know, you can only perform one action per day. From my experience try pressing the x to cancel the search then immediately refreshing: that seemed to work for me.

its_supergamer
11-02-2011, 10:09 PM
Yeah i tried cancelling the automatic search as soon as i logged on, then i tried reloading the page as you suggested. When i logged back on that same automatic search came up, so once again i went through with the search as i have 9 action points, after i searched it took one action point and gave me a clue, so i thought great! time to search another building using that clue, it just came up saying i had no action points again WTF
If i reload the page i will be back in that original building i was in and i could search it again 8 more times if i wanted to, no matter what i do i cannot get away from that building, i am so angry with this i am considering cancelling my ACR Animus pre-order because these guys are wasting my time.

nmdogdude
11-03-2011, 06:49 PM
New feature, click the question mark in the top left to see the instructions/tips
to move 1 square, you need 1 AP: you can't move diagonally

its_supergamer
11-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by nmdogdude:
New feature, click the question mark in the top left to see the instructions/tips

Yeah thanks for the advice man, i actually noticed it earlier today and it was a revelation (no pun intended lol), i didn't realize it was 1 AP per square, i thought it was 1 AP per journey as it only took 1 AP to search a building, thats where i was going wrong, i was trying to travel too far even though i had 9 action points. Now that i know the 1 AP per square rule, i also realize that i can't travel diagonally.

Black_Widow9
11-04-2011, 11:55 AM
I'm glad this was added because now its way less confusing. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

nmdogdude
11-04-2011, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by its_supergamer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nmdogdude:

Yeah thanks for the advice man, i actually noticed it earlier today and it was a revelation (no pun intended lol), i didn't realize it was 1 AP per square, i thought it was 1 AP per journey as it only took 1 AP to search a building, thats where i was going wrong, i was trying to travel too far even though i had 9 action points. Now that i know the 1 AP per square rule, i also realize that i can't travel diagonally. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No problem, I just found out today that it's 1 AP per square,not per journey. Did it finally load for you?

its_supergamer
11-04-2011, 05:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by its_supergamer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nmdogdude:

Yeah thanks for the advice man, i actually noticed it earlier today and it was a revelation (no pun intended lol), i didn't realize it was 1 AP per square, i thought it was 1 AP per journey as it only took 1 AP to search a building, thats where i was going wrong, i was trying to travel too far even though i had 9 action points. Now that i know the 1 AP per square rule, i also realize that i can't travel diagonally. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No problem, I just found out today that it's 1 AP per square,not per journey. Did it finally load for you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes it is now working just fine, only problem now is it is taking too long for my AP to regenerate lol Yeah as long as i was trying to travel say 10 squares while only having 9 AP it was never going to work was it lol

P.S Do you know how much AP is supposed to regenerate after 24 hours?

its_supergamer
11-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Black_Widow9:
I'm glad this was added because now its way less confusing. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes the instructions does make a massive difference as far as understanding certain things go. Though i am not too proud to admit that it was also a misunderstanding on my part http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

nmdogdude
11-05-2011, 07:03 AM
I think you get 12 AP at the same time each day, and you get +1 for each level you are. I think ( I'm level 5 and I got 17 AP)

its_supergamer
11-05-2011, 10:25 AM
I think you get 12 AP at the same time each day, and you get +1 for each level you are. I think ( I'm level 5 and I got 17 AP)
Thats weird i have been level 6 for a few days now and i only get 14AP a day. Also i just tried a search for the mosque artifact, it says west of templars camp and south of cistern, there is only one mosque that is both west of a templars camp and south of a cistern, yesterday i searched it and it wasn't there, now i am waiting for todays AP regeneration to try again in another mosque even though i know it doesn't make sense with the clues i was given.

Darak_BG
11-06-2011, 04:01 AM
I'm a few levels further and still only get 14 APs however the way I turn around the card is set to make optimal use of my APs which means I'm not getting artifacts in the exact order down the list, it might play a role.

cless711
11-06-2011, 05:54 AM
I wish the AP would regenerate faster.. Maybe like every 12 hours? I dunno cause it sort of tortures me knowing that there will be unlockable AC:R stuff from this fb game

Wolf_Within
11-06-2011, 10:44 AM
Do you just search any building to get a hint about your new artifact?

The instructions say you can get points by publishing your activities--does anyone know if that's anything it allows you to publish or only certain things?

There's a symbol in the display with like a shield with a question mark in it. What is that?

My biggest confusion--the instructions say something about riddles. I haven't seen any riddles anywhere--can someone tell me what it's talking about?

Darak_BG
11-06-2011, 02:53 PM
You get a hint about an artifact each day on login in right after you get your APs back, you get one additional hint for any building you explore that does not contain an artifact.

To my knowledge you get additional point if you publish anything you are allowed to publish which basically amounts to artifact finds and jumping rank

The symbol in the display is a help menu, clicking on it gives you a number of windows with tips.

No idea, they could be solving the hints to get to your artifact faster or they could be something that hasn't been published yet.

nmdogdude
11-06-2011, 03:29 PM
I believe you only get riddles from your friends. but I'm not sure 'cause I don't have any friends

cless711
11-06-2011, 04:00 PM
I have tons of AC friends on my FB but even i don't know what those riddles are about.

Wolf_Within
11-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Darak_BG:

The symbol in the display is a help menu, clicking on it gives you a number of windows with tips.

I know about the help symbol on the right but the one I'm confused about is the one to the left of the percentage. I can't figure out to what it refers.

Thanks for all the answers everyone. Please let me know if you find out anything about the riddles!

Darak_BG
11-07-2011, 11:27 AM
oh that one, it's the number of hints you received up to then.

Wolf_Within
11-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Oh, okay. I thought that might be it but was kind of confused when it said three and I had gotten four. I think it might still be a bit buggy XD

If anyone finds out anything about the riddles, please reply here!

Pillsy74
11-07-2011, 06:08 PM
So... I downloaded the app for iPhone. Once I connected it to my facebook, it completely deleted my progress. Considering how long it takes to regenerate movement points... ugh.

Darak_BG
11-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Same deal for the android app which is not available, went from 3rd overall to last place so I would recommend everybody to wait until Ubisoft gives a clear signal the application is clean before using it.

By the way this is just a message to inform you, not to complain, I've made my peace with the loss.

cless711
11-11-2011, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by ShaunaMcCartney:
Oh, okay. I thought that might be it but was kind of confused when it said three and I had gotten four. I think it might still be a bit buggy XD

If anyone finds out anything about the riddles, please reply here!

I just got a riddle from the game today. I just stopped on a random square since my ap ran out and it gave me one. It was more of a question than anything but it gives points towards your leveling

Darak_BG
11-11-2011, 05:23 AM
got a riddle too, and I believe I got some points for answering it but can't say for sure as the riddle window didn't close on me answering

Markizello
11-14-2011, 09:17 AM
there must be something wrong with my system then because i literally cant do anything when i click on the symbol nothing happens i try everything i click severeal different keys nothing works...

I have same problem

Nimras186
11-20-2011, 01:38 PM
I do like that they claim to get the rest of the hidden treasures you need to get the mobile APP.

Which app the game made via Gameloft or the app that are not avalaible for my mobile phone what so ever?

In that case I'm screwed and stuck on 78% completed as there is no new item to search for but the secret ones from APP.

Dizlol
11-20-2011, 05:56 PM
I don't have a smartphone so i am screwed?
Kinda stupid they're making some exclusive DLC exclusive to people with Smartphones...

Nimras186
11-20-2011, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by JerfyNL:
I don't have a smartphone so i am screwed?

That depend if it is from the GAME made by Gameloft you get and find these codes then this game works both on smartphones and non smartphones and you might be lucky enough to be able to use it on your phone.

If its a APP then yes your screwed if you do not have a iPhone which is utter crap or a Android phone and if you do have a Android phone then hope you get one where the ****ing app works on.

Nimras186
11-21-2011, 10:41 AM
Right I double checked the APP and found this remark:

This app is incompatible with all of your devices.

TDC HTC HTC Sensation Z710e
This item cannot be installed in your device's country.

WTF so I am cheated out of having a chance to finish the game on FB and win because of the APP I need is not allowed in my country what are Ubisoft thinking?

alageyik1453
11-27-2011, 10:30 AM
does anybody know how path to revelations is connected to the actual game i've been playing it for a while and i did not understand how do we transfer data

kalo.yanis
11-27-2011, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by alageyik1453:
does anybody know how path to revelations is connected to the actual game i've been playing it for a while and i did not understand how do we transfer data

You don't. The Fb game is just there to give you freebies until the release of the game. The two games aren't connected like ACB and PL.

alageyik1453
11-28-2011, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by NBST:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alageyik1453:

You don't. The Fb game is just there to give you freebies until the release of the game. The two games aren't connected like ACB and PL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh well, it is a shame,thanks for the answer by the way.

RevolverBobcat
11-30-2011, 01:40 AM
Whyyyyy?! At least give us time to finish this, with the lousy AP reset rules. :S

https://static2.cdn.ubi.com/fr/ACR/Path_to_Revelations/FBTab/Finished/images/index.jpg

Paladijno
11-30-2011, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by RevolverBobcat:
Whyyyyy?! At least give us time to finish this, with the lousy AP reset rules. :S

https://static2.cdn.ubi.com/fr/ACR/Path_to_Revelations/FBTab/Finished/images/index.jpg

I agree. keep this game running. I only need 4 more treasures. The pc version isn't released everywhere so technically you should still be able to play this anyway.

Tessem
11-30-2011, 10:45 AM
Haha, how could they?
I had almost collected all the artefacts, probably 2-3 left. I also found all the special artefacts, so I was positioned really high at the leaderbords. Number 50 or something.. Damn. :/

Wolf_Within
11-30-2011, 11:39 AM
Jeu termine? Just because I'm Canadian DOESN'T MEAN I SPEAK FRENCH! I'm really getting fed up with this--first my extra content codes now facebook? Not amused.

TheDags
11-30-2011, 04:20 PM
Hahahha.. f.u..c.k you UbiSoft.