PDA

View Full Version : Possible to obtain another Shrunken Head if One was sold?

muppetpoo
08-05-2011, 12:18 PM
At some point before the shop quest for the armor shop opened, I sold one of the shrunken heads not knowing i was going to need it. Now I am one short and wondering if there is a way to get another or if I'm just out of luck for the armor pieces that I want? I've read that there are only two in the game but I don't want to believe they've made it where your crap outta luck if you accidentally sell one before you know that you need it. Thanks!!

worsecuve
08-05-2011, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by muppetpoo:
At some point before the shop quest for the armor shop opened, I sold one of the shrunken heads not knowing i was going to need it. Now I am one short and wondering if there is a way to get another or if I'm just out of luck for the armor pieces that I want? I've read that there are only two in the game but I don't want to believe they've made it where your crap outta luck if you accidentally sell one before you know that you need it. Thanks!! Before the shop quest i sold all three!

Blind2Society
08-05-2011, 12:30 PM
Welcome to the forums. This question has been asked a million times, use the find tab towards the tops and you will find all the info you need.

As far as I'm aware, if you sell it then you missed out as there are only two. There may be some in dlc3 but I'm not completely sure. Use the find tab and I'm sure you'll find out. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif