PDA

View Full Version : Items to Keep for AC:B

Ru1986
06-30-2010, 02:08 AM
Morning guys.

Just a quick thought. What Items (Armour, Clothes, Pouches, Weapons ETC) would you like to see kept for AC:B from AC2. As the game follows on from the story of AC2, presumably Ezio will still have allot of his arsenal from the previous game, i just wondered what might be kept or what you would like to see kept.

Personally i loved the cheeky Pistola, i dont want to see the useage of guns become a frequent thing in AC games as i, with most of you on here feel it would ruin it but i do feel they did well in AC2 with the small pistola. Also the Sultans knife was my favorite short bladed weapon so keep that too please.

So what about you others on here what would you like to see kept and while we are here what would you like to be taken out??

martinimarts11
06-30-2010, 02:24 AM
ezio's whole arsenal was in the villa which was quite frankly.. blown to **** http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
but i really like the schiavona sword if he can somehow excavate his weaponry from the wreckage

EzioAssassin51
06-30-2010, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
Morning guys.

Just a quick thought. What Items (Armour, Clothes, Pouches, Weapons ETC) would you like to see kept for AC:B from AC2. As the game follows on from the story of AC2, presumably Ezio will still have allot of his arsenal from the previous game, i just wondered what might be kept or what you would like to see kept.

Personally i loved the cheeky Pistola, i dont want to see the useage of guns become a frequent thing in AC games as i, with most of you on here feel it would ruin it but i do feel they did well in AC2 with the small pistola. Also the Sultans knife was my favorite short bladed weapon so keep that too please.

So what about you others on here what would you like to see kept and while we are here what would you like to be taken out??

Just so you know, Ezio will be keeping 1 sword (i think) and all his hidden blade stuff because if you watched the demo...

*SPOILER*

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">The Villa is destroyed along with all of ezios weapons</span> apart from those he kept!

SpartanGraphics
07-01-2010, 02:24 PM
I would love to be able to take all the armore off! part from that. keep it all