PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions ***Possible Spoilers***

FrankieSatt
11-20-2010, 02:05 PM
First off, is there any way to keep the Borgia guards from running like wimps when I come to attack them? It's irrating as hell.

Second question, how do you do those shop quests. I can't click on them or anything to start them. Do you have to upgrade more shops to do them or what?

Geo88
11-20-2010, 02:14 PM
If the guards are running, it usually means you've killed their captain or leader.

And the shops quests just need you to have the items required on you. You don't start and end them, you just get the items and bring them to the shop, then select the quest. It's grayed out until you do that.

FrankieSatt
11-20-2010, 02:17 PM
I'm talking the guard captains. Every time I try to kill them, they run and hide and then I have to wait until they come out. Is there a way to keep the guard captains from running or do just have to kill them quickly before they run.

By the way, thanks for the info on the shop quests. Never would have figured out that.

obliviondoll
11-20-2010, 05:08 PM
Some captains run, some fight.

The ones that run, 2 options.

1: Kill them before they start running. Sneak into assassination range (easier from above), ranged weapon, or call one of your recruits.

2: Take them out while they're running. They rarely have to run far to escape, so the best option here is usually to shoot them. Anything else will probably be too slow.