PDA

View Full Version : Highend Users Must See

RAF238thKnight
01-01-2005, 07:37 AM
Warbirds of Prey are looking for all the HIGH end users with Cable/DSL so we do not compromise the full enjoyment of this simulation. We have Skin Downloads on for you gents that have worked very hard to make them. Please keep your skin historical so that we dont get overloaded.

RAF238thOsiris Qutoe:
S~ all. I would like to invite all of you to check out the Warbirds Of Prey server. It has a 20mbit connection ,4 gigs of ram and dual 3.06 xenons. Currently we have two 65 player servers that are sitting idle. We are creating a brand new mature community and I believe that this is something that you guys are looking for. BTW Warbirds of Prey used to be known as Birds of Prey. The server is still on HL at the moment. We are currently waiting for the official dedicated server to be released before we fully launch the server. Right now both servers are running 3.03m and they are running 24/7. The servers also have their own teamspeak. The Ip is 69.9.37.146

The server is located in NYC and reaches all of Western Europe and the westcoast with pings under 180. We are pushing for a higher data tranfer and not lower to make the server run smoother and for more people with highend machines to enjoy.

Main Server:
BirdsofpreyWF has set netspeed to 25000, please set your hyperlobby conf.ini file that way you will connect properly and match the server speed. Second, you must have 1 GIG of RAM the maps are hard and have many targets to hit. We are running a (fictious)BOB series of maps at full difficulty.

We hope that you enjoy flying with us and know that there will be more maps added to advance the war into Europe.

RAF238thKnight

RAF238thKnight
01-01-2005, 07:37 AM
Warbirds of Prey are looking for all the HIGH end users with Cable/DSL so we do not compromise the full enjoyment of this simulation. We have Skin Downloads on for you gents that have worked very hard to make them. Please keep your skin historical so that we dont get overloaded.

RAF238thOsiris Qutoe:
S~ all. I would like to invite all of you to check out the Warbirds Of Prey server. It has a 20mbit connection ,4 gigs of ram and dual 3.06 xenons. Currently we have two 65 player servers that are sitting idle. We are creating a brand new mature community and I believe that this is something that you guys are looking for. BTW Warbirds of Prey used to be known as Birds of Prey. The server is still on HL at the moment. We are currently waiting for the official dedicated server to be released before we fully launch the server. Right now both servers are running 3.03m and they are running 24/7. The servers also have their own teamspeak. The Ip is 69.9.37.146

The server is located in NYC and reaches all of Western Europe and the westcoast with pings under 180. We are pushing for a higher data tranfer and not lower to make the server run smoother and for more people with highend machines to enjoy.

Main Server:
BirdsofpreyWF has set netspeed to 25000, please set your hyperlobby conf.ini file that way you will connect properly and match the server speed. Second, you must have 1 GIG of RAM the maps are hard and have many targets to hit. We are running a (fictious)BOB series of maps at full difficulty.

We hope that you enjoy flying with us and know that there will be more maps added to advance the war into Europe.

RAF238thKnight

RAAF_Furball
01-01-2005, 10:33 AM
Rgr tht - thnx guys - Aussie testing commenced .......

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>- Australia - cable here - 5-6000 down, 128 up
- hlpro.ini set to clientRate=25000 (cable, DSL)
- connected to server at ping of 260
- skin downloads on, but not connected long enough to d/l any
- all smooth, no problems
- TS server very fast and clear
[/list]

TgD Thunderbolt56
01-01-2005, 07:00 PM
I'll check it out...be sure.