PDA

View Full Version : Ways to tell if you're hyped for ACII

mikeh1294
10-30-2009, 04:50 AM
This thread is all about ways to tell if you're hyped about the release of ACII.

- You have a nightmare about your game being delivered late.
- You replay the old AC just so you can remember everything that was said.
- You pretend to hidden blade your friends when they are being annoying.

Add your own!

Captain Tomatoz
10-30-2009, 04:56 AM
you check the forums every minute to check for new info

kakashi560
10-30-2009, 05:03 AM
you check the forums every minute to check for new info
that and play AC to keep my self from going crazy from the anticipation

CRUDFACE
10-30-2009, 05:26 AM
lol, fun forum...I think I forgot to say that I'm new here, joined up a couple of days ago.

-watching cruddy videos of people playing assassin's creed 2 nomatter how bad they are.

-Can watch the same video over and over again as if it were new

-refreshing the same page over and over again hoping...and sometimes praying for new info

-joining the forum and talking about how hype you are

-thinking of sequels and how much you wish you had a REAL/TRUE say in the matter

-not wondering how much of our lives we will forget while playing. lmao, that is, if you have any

Oh, lol, a freind told me that you know you're really into it when you don't question the fact that nobody notices the dude decked out in weapons and wearing an elaborate costume!

Xanatos2007
10-30-2009, 05:29 AM
When you commit suicide because of the PC delay and bring yourself back to life because you still havn't played ACIII yet.

When you actually hidden-blade people for being annoying.

When most of your major assignments relate to AC in some way.

When water suddenly looks safe again.

When you can't help but think about killing two people standing close to eachother or from a bench.

When you want to have not one, but two hidden blades.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

CRUDFACE
10-30-2009, 05:43 AM
When you actually hidden-blade people for being annoying.

LMAO! that reminds me that Ezio fighting with the hidden blades looks almost identical to him fighting with his fists. Ecept for the counter kills

apathy-
10-30-2009, 05:49 AM
Considering jumping in front of a bus, so that you'd go into a coma until the game comes out :|

Account_Deleted
10-30-2009, 06:02 AM
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>Quando si inizia a parlare italiano
[/list]

Xanatos2007
10-30-2009, 06:06 AM
When you have an overwhelming urge to punch a street busker playing a guitar for money.

ACII_Addicted
10-30-2009, 06:17 AM
-Start Drawing Ezio
-Starting to Design your own Hidden Blade
-Hoping that they will Actually work
-Change your crhistmas-eve day with the 19th of November( if you live in Europe)
-Convincing all your friends to buy the game and/or play the 1st one
- Buying White jackets with white hoods to look like Ezio
-When you see someones wallet , try to pickpocket it.
-In a few years time, you will want to learn Italian
-You visit Italy JUST to see the places Ezio will go to ( O.o i did that)
-Pre-order game in PC then find out about delayance, pre-order on PS3 and don't cancel the PC order.
Yeah... you might as well make your own Creed O.o

PWNcracker
10-30-2009, 06:34 AM
- When you go out of your way to do parkour at every possible juncture.
- When you cut of your left ring finger.
- When you start assassinating your friends / family.
- Speaking in an Italian accent.

All sure signs...

NuclearFuss
10-30-2009, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by PWNcracker:
- When you go out of your way to do parkour at every possible juncture.
- When you cut of your left ring finger.
- When you start assassinating your friends / family.
- Speaking in an Italian accent.

All sure signs...

Why? Ezio didn't.

ACII_Addicted
10-30-2009, 06:45 AM
-Trying to find an on-line site which sells Ezio's costume , for halloween
-Wear Black Special clothes so you can be a "Master Assassin"
-Having your body Tatooed with AC symbols
-Start studying about Leonardo Da Vinci
-Become interested in Italian Renessaince
-Start Climbing up buildings and dying by taking the Leap of Faith
-Think you can create your own flying machine
-Make a plastic Surgery in order to look like Ezio( let your hair grow big as well)
-Kill your father so you can have a motivation for killing other people by saying you want revenge http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
-Making genius inventors friends

O.o i can think of these things all day long!! <3 i just need to find a way for 20 days to pass http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

UchihaKarasu
10-30-2009, 07:09 AM
-When you watch your friend paint and fantasize that they are Leonardo da Vinci http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

ACII_Addicted
10-30-2009, 07:13 AM
How about giving sharp things to an old man and demanding a hidden blade in return ? :O
Or how about persuade your parents to adopt a girl child so your family will be like Ezio's :O?

caswallawn_2k7
10-30-2009, 07:23 AM
You have a nightmare about your game being delivered late.
that one could come true, duno what play.com is up to but they only sent out my copy of Tekken 6 today (and it's released today) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

NuclearFuss
10-30-2009, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You have a nightmare about your game being delivered late.
that one could come true, duno what play.com is up to but they only sent out my copy of Tekken 6 today (and it's released today) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Postal strike is still on isn't it?

Realjambo
10-30-2009, 07:37 AM
Off topic game/entertainment-type threads

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
Recently there has been an upsurge of game/entertainment threads in the forums that are already cluttered with countless new discussions on a daily basis, especially during pre-release time.
Henceforth we will reinstate the previous game-threads-limit of 3 to 4 open threads at a time in the forums (not including the chat thread). Any new game/entertainment threads will no longer be accepted in the forums without prior permission and will be closed without any additional explanation necessary.
If you wish to open a new game thread, send your request via PM to the moderators' team and it will be placed in queue, to be approved once older game threads become obsolete.

[/list]