PDA

View Full Version : Trouble With Pilot Career Menu

Martosaurus
10-16-2005, 08:06 PM
I run merged FB/PF and had 7 or 8 active pilot careers in progress. The Menu with the different careers would come up when the button was selected on the main menu until today, when only the "New Pilot Career" options come up. If I try to restart a previously operating career, I get a message that "The career has already been started" and asking if I wish to continue or not. I don't remember changing anything- can someone help restore the previously active career choices? TIA

Martosaurus
10-17-2005, 09:02 PM
Hmmm.. apparently 40 people either didn't understand my question, or don't know the answer.

Jungmann
10-17-2005, 09:48 PM
I'll bite. Something similar is happening to me. I had six or seven careers going, some with ten or twelve campaigns. Suddenly, my two most-full careers vanished. No folders in the program. And yeah, now I'm starting to get--now that I've started these two careers all over again--some of those "career already started" messages.

Not clear from your message--have you lost--dead and gone--careers, the way I have, or do you have some other problem?

And BTW. I never erased or deleted anything, no lightening storm, dog ate my puter--no cause at all. And I posted something along these lines a week or so ago, and nobody could help or explain what happened. It's a mystery.

Cheers,

Martosaurus
10-18-2005, 06:26 PM
Thanks, Jungmann, and ditto. The only thing I can think of is, the last career mission I started was a B-25 mission and wanted to go back and check the control settings for the seperate engine start, so I hit escape. Next time I tried to get the career menu the trouble started. I guess there's always starting over!