PDA

View Full Version : Revelations Ending- Symbol (*SPOILERS*)

Tzeentch_859
12-17-2011, 04:00 AM
Just re-watched the ending or ACR again for the fifth time, and as many people on these forums have noticed, that in the destruction of a civilization cinematic the woman with child wears a cape. Upon further inspection the cape bears a remarkable symbol which, purely speculation, could be a symbol we all know very well! If anyone can get better, higher-res pictures that would be greatly appreciated, only new so don't know how to link pictures into the post. The frames I am talking about are directly after the super close up on the womans face where the camera goes behind her and then shows the skyscrapers to the right of the frame.

Lastly, are the beings in that cinematic TWCB? They do wear clothes that in no way resemble the suits worn by Adam and Eve, however the size of the figures appear to be human size even though TWCB are taller. Could just be relative as there is either all TWCB or all Humans in that cinematic.

Thanks!

De Filosoof
12-17-2011, 12:21 PM
What kind of symbol do you think is on the cape? i don't see a recognizable symbol on it...

Lawnman247
12-17-2011, 05:10 PM
What does TWCB mean?

smengler
12-17-2011, 09:17 PM
I watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95G44qE089M, since it's in 720p, but it doesn't really look like anything. If you look really hard, you can see something, but it could just be the design. If you compare the cape to the cape she's wearing the very last time you see her (before she's incinerated), it seems like she changes capes, since it's got a different pattern on it.

Originally posted by catuglyman:
What does TWCB mean?

Those Who Came Before (or something like that, I'll let someone else clarify).

snazzyjabber123
12-26-2011, 05:48 AM
Quote:
What does TWCB mean?

TWCB stands for Those Who Came Before.
"Those Who Came Before", are also known as The first civilisation.
They are the ones that created humanity, and made the vaults, temples, and pieces of Eden.

NetWalkerBR
12-28-2011, 05:12 PM
That woman holding the baby on that cutscene has a lot of ressemblance to Eve, which can be seen on The Truth video in AC 2. Don't you think ?

And the baby she's carrying, could he be the son that Subject 16 mentioned to Desmond in his holographic form in Brotherhood ?

De Filosoof
12-28-2011, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by NetWalkerBR:
That woman holding the baby on that cutscene has a lot of ressemblance to Eve, which can be seen on The Truth video in AC 2. Don't you think ?

And the baby she's carrying, could he be the son that Subject 16 mentioned to Desmond in his holographic form in Brotherhood ?

Yeah i think the end cinematic has more "revelations" in it than most of us think .
Also look at the statue. There's a third female figure on it besides Juno and Minerva.
The girl with the baby is also the only one wearing a cape.