PDA

View Full Version : [Spoiler] Throw head guard into...

detty1024
11-17-2010, 11:38 AM
This game is awesome. I need help though. In the beginning when you are following Machiavelli through Roma, and right before you have to burn down the first tower, you're instructed to kill a head guard. I've even drawn him out and killed him from above, but it keeps telling me to throw him into the scaffolding to kill him and that the memory failed. It's only 50% complete at that point. Can someone tell me what the heck i'm supposed to do with this guard?? thanks!

xGyro458x
11-17-2010, 11:42 AM
Grab him, point him at the scaffolding, press B/Circle. Whoop-dee-doo

Mr_Shade
11-17-2010, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by xGyro458x:
Grab him, point him at the scaffolding, press B/Circle. Whoop-dee-doo

Indeed - you need to grab him, and throw him into the wooden scaffolding near where you find him...

I have edited the post since this is a spoiler...

detty1024
11-17-2010, 11:57 AM
Yeah I'm so used to just killing people and not throwing them into things. Wasn't sure what was supposed to happen if i did that. Thanks for the help!

DJKRONOS1982
11-17-2010, 01:08 PM
After that part of the mission, I'm now constantly throwing guards into and off of things. It's awesome.

CourtJestGaming
11-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by detty1024:
Yeah I'm so used to just killing people and not throwing them into things. Wasn't sure what was supposed to happen if i did that. Thanks for the help!

Also, be sure to pay SPECIFIC Attention to each Mission before Accepting, at the bottom of each description, it will tell you pretty much exactly what is needed to be done in order to reach 100% synchronization with it.

In this case, it tells you to throw the Head Guard into the scaffolding at the bottom, while accepting or declining the mission.

Creech_n_Spawn
11-17-2010, 02:17 PM
I actually had to grab him and throw him into the scaffolding twice because the first time I did it still said I failed. So even if you do manage to do it right, it might make you fail so don't think your doing it wrong just keep throwing him into the scaffoldings.