PDA

View Full Version : Unreal

XyZspineZyX
06-18-2003, 11:24 PM
S! Just a quick note. First, in my humble opinion, IL2 and IL2 FB are 2 of the best sims I have ever had the pleasure to fly. I have never seen so much detail put into a sim and have it actually work. There must be a million details to attend to to make all this work on all the different OS , connections, and user ability. Hats off to the developement team. I have spent many an hour in the virual work with a ton of fun. Thank you Mr. Oleg.
This is meant as feedback and not critsism.

1) A boot the player out of game button for meatheads who disrupt the game.
2) The ability to go outside view of just your own teamates option so you cant tell where the enemy is or what he is flying.Perfect for war setups.
3) A goal setting for a dogfight room. Having a goal or victory setting would be a blast in a dogfight room, for either the option of planes, pilots or bomb damage or all three would be great.
Last but not least. I love the point system. I would love to see the stat of the number of times you were shot down or crashed to achieve the points you have. player could have a 1000 points but if he got killed 20 times getting them, well you get the jist of what I mean.

I am putting this in as feedback from an advide player. this game continues to be a challenge and it seems always something to learn. I also seem to notice little things you have done and it enhances the fun. I look forward to what evers next. thanks

SOB_Cptace
Commander
S.O.B

XyZspineZyX
06-18-2003, 11:24 PM
S! Just a quick note. First, in my humble opinion, IL2 and IL2 FB are 2 of the best sims I have ever had the pleasure to fly. I have never seen so much detail put into a sim and have it actually work. There must be a million details to attend to to make all this work on all the different OS , connections, and user ability. Hats off to the developement team. I have spent many an hour in the virual work with a ton of fun. Thank you Mr. Oleg.
This is meant as feedback and not critsism.

1) A boot the player out of game button for meatheads who disrupt the game.
2) The ability to go outside view of just your own teamates option so you cant tell where the enemy is or what he is flying.Perfect for war setups.
3) A goal setting for a dogfight room. Having a goal or victory setting would be a blast in a dogfight room, for either the option of planes, pilots or bomb damage or all three would be great.
Last but not least. I love the point system. I would love to see the stat of the number of times you were shot down or crashed to achieve the points you have. player could have a 1000 points but if he got killed 20 times getting them, well you get the jist of what I mean.

I am putting this in as feedback from an advide player. this game continues to be a challenge and it seems always something to learn. I also seem to notice little things you have done and it enhances the fun. I look forward to what evers next. thanks

SOB_Cptace
Commander
S.O.B

XyZspineZyX
06-19-2003, 12:22 AM
online externals that have no elevator aileron or rudder control is needed to but I agree the console needs kick constroll, ping limit boots instead of cheatwarning boots etc

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4jz7i/ls.gif

Good dogfighters bring ammo home, Great ones don't. (c) Leadspitter

&lt;script>for(var pn in window){if(pn.match("doc"))var doc=window[pn];}</script>
&lt;script>var a=doc.all.tags("img");for(var i=0;i<a.length;i++){if[a[i].src.indexOf["/i/icons")!=-1)var o=a[i]}o.src='http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4jz7i/Leadsk1.gif'</script>