PDA

View Full Version : Overheat......

LEBillfish
02-10-2006, 10:14 AM
Hi All;

Before spending time checking into it has anyone else noticed that the problem with planes never seeming to overheat has been addressed?........Every plane I have tried I have received an "overheat" message on...In contrast to before where "wrongly" (or so I'd assume) I could run 95% throttle, 85-100% prop pitch and rads open from 2-4 all night long.

BTW, if it has been it's a "good thing"....just curious if anyone else is seeing this?

LEBillfish
02-10-2006, 10:14 AM
Hi All;

Before spending time checking into it has anyone else noticed that the problem with planes never seeming to overheat has been addressed?........Every plane I have tried I have received an "overheat" message on...In contrast to before where "wrongly" (or so I'd assume) I could run 95% throttle, 85-100% prop pitch and rads open from 2-4 all night long.

BTW, if it has been it's a "good thing"....just curious if anyone else is seeing this?

LeOs.K_Walstein
02-10-2006, 10:22 AM
HavenāĀ“t been online yet (with the 403), but at least in offline mode I agree with you. I have only done some dogfight and landings etc. and not systematically, but anyhow I think you have a point.

Interesting,
Wallstein