PDA

View Full Version : Altair Gameplay Only in Masyaf ?

Blacktupac20
10-05-2011, 04:07 PM
We Got a Look at 5 Diffrent Altairs Now And Anytime he was in Masyaf Without his Short Blade.
There Are only 2 Half Combat Moves of Altair in ALL Trailers of Revelations.
Will the Altair Parts be so Short that we will never Leave Masyaf with him ?

Jexx21
10-05-2011, 04:09 PM
Probably not.

The gamescom demo of Altiar's sequence was extremely shortened.

Blacktupac20
10-05-2011, 04:28 PM
Sure i know , the ign Video "Altair in Action" is a part of that mission but i mean will we leave masyaf at any point of the game with him

Jexx21
10-05-2011, 04:29 PM
We probably will. Why wouldn't we?

O.o

Blacktupac20
10-05-2011, 04:40 PM
im Just Wondering that All scenes of him are in masyaf while we see ezio on alot diffrent places , futhermore is altairs presents in the trailers always extremly short with no complete combat scenes and a Gone Shortblade while we get complete combat trailers and everything of ezio

twenty_glyphs
10-05-2011, 04:54 PM
It was mentioned in The Secret Crusade that Alta´r went to Constantinople during the Fourth Crusade sack of the city, and it's been hinted that Alta´r may go there in one of his memories in some of the magazine interviews and such. I would bet they're not going to show that much of Alta´r now because he is supposed to be part of the big mystery in the game.

Jexx21
10-05-2011, 04:54 PM
Because Altiar's sequences probably have a lot of spoilers in them, and does the short blade really matter?

Not really..

Blacktupac20
10-05-2011, 04:59 PM
it makes him Diffrent from Ezio , at the moment it looks like the simply montur from ac2 and Brotherhood

bakerrossera
10-05-2011, 05:23 PM
We've only seen a tiny bit of Altair gameplay most likely cause they contain a ton of spoilers but I hope we get to see Altair in Constantinople during the 4th crusade and maybe even when he leaves for Mongolia. The latter is probably less likely but even if its not in the main game it would be a great idea for a DLC (HINT HINT UBISOFT)

Calvarok
10-05-2011, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Blacktupac20:
it makes him Diffrent from Ezio , at the moment it looks like the simply montur from ac2 and Brotherhood

Yeah, they've changed his short blade sheath to an arrow quiver. Sorry about that. And it happened for the same reason his face is different and his robes are whiter: redesign.

Anyways, we know from some interviews that most of his missions will take place in Constantinople, but in parts of the city you won't visit during normal free-roam with Ezio, like a tower that has since crumbled, and the sewers beneath the city.

bakerrossera
10-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Anyways, we know from some interviews that most of his missions will take place in Constantinople, but in parts of the city you won't visit during normal free-roam with Ezio, like a tower that has since crumbled, and the sewers beneath the city.

When did they say that?

Jexx21
10-05-2011, 05:48 PM
probably in the gameinformer ACR issue.

Sarari
10-05-2011, 07:10 PM
I think the dagger is important.

And Calvarok, what you're saying is that we won't be able to free-roam the underground city?

rileypoole1234
10-05-2011, 07:17 PM
There's a trailer that shows Altair in Constantinople. I bet we'll play as him when he climbs the Galata tower during a riot or something. I think's that's mentioned in another Forum.

Altair661
10-05-2011, 08:57 PM
In a recent with Darby recently, he said that the one shown at Gamescom was only about a third of the mission. And that the other 4 will take place after AC1.

Jexx21
10-05-2011, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Sarari:
I think the dagger is important.

And Calvarok, what you're saying is that we won't be able to free-roam the underground city?

The underground city is Cappadocia, not Constantinople.

And we'll be able to free-roam in Constantinople, Cappadocia, Masyaf, and either Hama or outskirts around Masyaf.

Maybe both, not sure. We'll have to wait for ACR.