PDA

View Full Version : Former AC hater

Ilovepho
04-28-2009, 05:32 PM
I hated AC when I first played it, I found gameplay so boring but now I really enjoy it.
Things I love the most about AC are:

- The premise. It's a total new type of games. I applaud Ubi for making such an original game.

- Environments./ Graphics.

- Counters. On my 1st play, one of the reasons why it's so boring was that I didn't use counters. Now I use them and I'm immediately impressed with them. They're flashy, brutal and immnesely satisfying. I love how the camera zooms in when Altair pulls off these moves.

- Stealth kills, especially the high profile ones, are really fun to perform and watch.

drfeelgood8849
04-28-2009, 05:45 PM
good for you. and i mean that in a genuine way. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Xanatos2007
04-28-2009, 06:09 PM
If you like the combat, try using the hidden blade for counters. It's difficult, but ultimately satisfying.

That's the cool thing about Assassin's Creed, every death is satisfying. You know when you're versing an enemy that really gets on your nerves, and when you finally kill him you think "What!?!? That's it!?!? I wanted to punish him some more!" With Assassin's Creed, every death is a good one.

Ilovepho
04-28-2009, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
If you like the combat, try using the hidden blade for counters. It's difficult, but ultimately satisfying.

That's the cool thing about Assassin's Creed, every death is satisfying. You know when you're versing an enemy that really gets on your nerves, and when you finally kill him you think "What!?!? That's it!?!? I wanted to punish him some more!" With Assassin's Creed, every death is a good one.

Thanks for your suggestion. Next time I'll use hidden blade for counters.

I really, really love the counters. I hope that Ubi will make the counters in AC2 as good as the original and add some animations. Why use drugs or sex when you can feel good by pulling off these counters ? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

nightpriestess
04-28-2009, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Ilovepho:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:

Thanks for your suggestion. Next time I'll use hidden blade for counters.

I really, really love the counters. I hope that Ubi will make the counters in AC2 as good as the original and add some animations. Why use drugs or sex when you can feel good by pulling off these counters ? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree! However I used the counters more to avoid fights, fighting in the game became annoying after a while (but not the killing).