PDA

View Full Version : feather help

etziotheassassin
08-31-2010, 09:17 AM
ok so i have managed to find 99 feathers but i cant find the one i am missing any helpful tips on how to find the one i am missing http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

p.s. i am playing on the xbox 360 version

Zakhaev2010
08-31-2010, 11:01 AM
What you gotta do is press START, then go to DNA scroll across the rope thing until you get to FEATHERS, go into it and look what city you're missing it from, you can even see from what district it's missing from.

PS. Enjoy your Auditore cape, I know I do.

xxOxBxx
09-05-2010, 08:15 PM
i need some help...i have 79 feathers so far and dont get me wrong i wanna know where all the feathers are but theres one in particular thats been really buggin me its in florence and the city...its not giovanni or santa maria novella its the other one...san marco i think and i have no f'n clue as to where it is or where it might be ive traveled all the ground and all over the roof tops and city walls that i can climb, even parts of the river and its no where...any help would be awesome thank you

JohnConnor2012
09-07-2010, 03:56 AM
Hard to say withoput knowing the location of the ones you have found.

I'm guessing it's one in a window about two courtyards up from the main market, on its south side. Those are always pretty easy to miss.

parkvillepony88
09-07-2010, 09:26 PM
if that doesnt work put your eagle vision on a wlk the streets while scanning building faces and roof tops you will find it