PDA

View Full Version : Da Vinci Disappearance DLC... Free?

tjbyrum1
04-08-2011, 03:16 PM
Why have I been hearing about the new DLC being free?

I heard it was on Uplay for 0 points, but never found it.

I also heard SAW that it was 800 points on the Marketplace.

How do I get it free?

magesupermaster
04-08-2011, 03:32 PM
Oh, that's easy! Just follow these actions(I did it and it worked):

1) Get absolutely 100% synchronization in both AC2 and AC: Brotherhood.

2) Finish all the available memories in AC:PL.

3) Sync both your save files and your Facebook account with Uplay.

4) A code will be sent to you(According to your platform of choice) which will prompt the download of 'The Da Vinci Disappearance'.

5) Enjoy your free DLC! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

GunnarGunderson
04-08-2011, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
Oh, that's easy! Just follow these actions(I did it and it worked):

1) Get absolutely 100% synchronization in both AC2 and AC: Brotherhood.

2) Finish all the available memories in AC:PL.

3) Sync both your save files and your Facebook account with Uplay.

4) A code will be sent to you(According to your platform of choice) which will prompt the download of 'The Da Vinci Disappearance'.

5) Enjoy your free DLC! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

reeeeeal subtle

AntiChrist7
04-09-2011, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by tjbyrum1:
Why have I been hearing about the new DLC being free?

I heard it was on Uplay for 0 points, but never found it.

I also heard SAW that it was 800 points on the Marketplace.

How do I get it free?

Pc gets it free, console pays

Jonerd14
05-25-2011, 03:37 PM
What does AC:PL mean. and you have to do all that that's hard. and what if you don't have a Facebook and cant get one for a reason. and what does "sync both your save files and your Facebook account with uplay" mean

BioPulse.ps3
05-25-2011, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Jonerd14:
What does AC:PL mean. and you have to do all that that's hard. and what if you don't have a Facebook and cant get one for a reason. and what does "sync both your save files and your Facebook account with uplay" mean

AC PL, is assassin's creed project legacy. an assassin's facebook game.

Jonerd14
05-25-2011, 05:39 PM
Do you have to be on xbox live while completing 100% synch

wrathofcrom
07-25-2012, 06:20 PM
So what happens if you're not on facebook and don't want to be - can't abide these social networking sites - is there any way to play Project Legacy on your XBox?

im3jia
07-25-2012, 06:24 PM
Project Legacy is only on Facebook.

wrathofcrom
07-25-2012, 07:35 PM
That sucks. Seems like a ploy just to get more people to get to join facebook. Can't be bothered with it then. Was only hoping to do this to get the free Da Vinci Disappearance DLC, because I'm certainly not going to pay 10 for 800 points to download an evening's gameplay. Doing the whole XBox live business is one thing if you're into all this multiplayer stuff, but if you're an occasional solitary player why should you have to have to download extra stuff for the game? IMO it should all be included on the disc at the time of release rather than in bits and pieces. Extras should be unlocked as you play through the game or attain achievements in certain tasks instead of alternating between sitting in front of the TV playing on your console and fluffing about on the laptop the next minute. Rant over.

lothario-da-be
07-25-2012, 10:18 PM
I am still waiting to get ac2 DLC for free.I pay less for the game then the dlc together.

WolfTemplar94
07-26-2012, 12:30 AM
Self entitlement everywhere.

Locopells
07-26-2012, 02:45 AM
I am still waiting to get ac2 DLC for free.I pay less for the game then the dlc together.

Are you on PC? Because if so, that's easy to do (they handed it out free sometime back, but it doesn't always unlock). Just get the savegame from someone who has completed them.

If on console, you gotta pay, sorry.

Chocoburger
07-26-2012, 10:03 AM
Huh, I never heard about this being free, and I have 100% in AC II as well as AC: Bro and I think I finished almost every PL memory as well. Could have saved $5 had I known about this, oh well. This was offered worldwide to PS3 and Xbox 360 players?

Assassin_M
07-26-2012, 10:05 AM
Guys, this thing is not for free. The OP had Unconfirmed and false rumors and the Post following it is a joke (yes he was joking, irresponsible yes)
just leave this thread to die..

Locopells
07-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Anything other then sports spammers is good!