PDA

View Full Version : i finally fried my video card :(

lilkanyon
11-28-2008, 11:20 AM
On my way through playing AC for the 5th time, my card went caput. Now I have another on order. I guess it's a good thing since I was struggling it out on a 128 anyway. The kingdom was so choppy it wasn't even worth it to stop and kill Templars and I want them all dead!

Just thought I'd share my frustrations.

P.S. Found a spare video card so I'm up and running again until the new one comes in. A warning to all that play this...don't walk away from your game for several hours in the "Desmond" scenes with a crappola card or you'll prolly fry yours too.

lilkanyon
11-28-2008, 11:20 AM
On my way through playing AC for the 5th time, my card went caput. Now I have another on order. I guess it's a good thing since I was struggling it out on a 128 anyway. The kingdom was so choppy it wasn't even worth it to stop and kill Templars and I want them all dead!

Just thought I'd share my frustrations.

P.S. Found a spare video card so I'm up and running again until the new one comes in. A warning to all that play this...don't walk away from your game for several hours in the "Desmond" scenes with a crappola card or you'll prolly fry yours too.