PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed like hitman?

hender2007
03-21-2007, 11:11 AM
do you think that the targets are in order like proper missions or that you can kill any of them in any order at your lesure?

hender2007
03-21-2007, 11:11 AM
do you think that the targets are in order like proper missions or that you can kill any of them in any order at your lesure?

rubent1981
03-21-2007, 12:10 PM
I'm quite sure they will be in a order of missions

Razersblade_
03-21-2007, 12:30 PM
I would prefer if it was closer to the line of POP3 - I just loved sneaking up to enemies and pressing that triangle for the dagger - so cool.
I wonder if Ubisoft might think of doing those POP games for the 360? SOmething like Prince of Persia reloaded, that would be nice, but I think I'm gonna have to settle for buying a PS3 some day.

hender2007
03-21-2007, 01:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Razersblade_:
I would prefer if it was closer to the line of POP3 - I just loved sneaking up to enemies and pressing that triangle for the dagger - so cool.
I wonder if Ubisoft might think of doing those POP games for the 360? SOmething like Prince of Persia reloaded, that would be nice, but I think I'm gonna have to settle for buying a PS3 some day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/353.gifWTFare you talking about? this has nothing 2 du with my question

Razersblade_
03-21-2007, 01:27 PM
Your Question was:
"do you think that the targets are in order like proper missions or that you can kill any of them in any order at your lesure?"

Lets forget about the bad spelling and grammer for the moment.

The next reply was:
"I'm quite sure they will be in a order of missions"

My response was: What I would prefer the gameplay to be like, ie. POP3 - With just a little bit - alright maybe a lot of just random thoughts added for fun.

GoldenHawk442
03-21-2007, 02:48 PM
I think that since AC has nine targets and three cities, there will be three targets per city. Once you kill all the targets in one city (not sure if it will be in any order), you move to the next. For example, you move from Acre to Damascus and Damascus to Jerusalem.

rahul911
03-22-2007, 12:27 AM
razersblade ...search for pop on ign...then u'll getyour answer

2 d q of this thred...my guess...it will be in order..ecause every person u assassinate will give u diff on the war going on.....so if u kill in order u can know the story properly

hender2007
03-22-2007, 05:31 AM
rahul911, so your sayin all the targets are displated on a hit-list, and you have to take them out in order to get the 'proper' ending? thats if theres multiple endings?