PDA

View Full Version : Gamestop Exclusive Map, and UPlay Exclusive Map

Ekardt
11-23-2009, 08:30 PM
So ive got them both unlocked and downloaded. But no matter how much I try to follow the instructions for the Gamestop Map, I cant find the secret area for the life of me. Ive searched every nook & cranny for a mile radius around Lorenzo's house, and I cant find it.

Which brings me to the UPlay exclusive Map. I downloaded it and everything, then when I loaded my game it said "The Auditore Family Crypt has been added to your map." So ive searched every inch of every map for the crypt and theres no icon anywhere for it. The details said I couldnt get into the crypt until after memory Synch 5, which ive completed a while ago.
So can anyone help me find these? Thank you.

Datashocker
11-23-2009, 08:50 PM
Hey, I had some trouble with these too. The gamestop exclusive map is the one in florence that you have probably already done. It was the thing that said "Templar Lair" on your map. As for the Auditore family crypt, its rather easy to find. There should be an icon in the map for Monterrigioni (as in your villa). Hope I helped.

Ekardt
11-24-2009, 12:57 AM
Thanks, ive got them both now. +1 internets to you, good sie.

Malocchio21
11-24-2009, 05:51 AM
How do you get the Uplay map?

dcbroncs123
11-24-2009, 11:18 AM
to get a uplay map you need uplay points buy geting this you need to go thought the story and acomplish sertain achevments. no one u have 40 i think it costed me im not sure but once u have it go to your main menu and press y buttom idk for sure what it is for the ps3 you should see the icons at the bottom of the main menu anyways press it and go into uplay login and go to the left and you will see awards there u can get many things from ac2 and other games as well i hope i help for thoughs that had no clue and its not surprising loli didnt know untill i beat the game... have fun gaming fellas

siko99999
12-24-2009, 10:46 AM
when you're just outside of the house of your uncle mario ( the big house ) there is a door somewhere on your righthand down in the streets which has got a small emblem on the door. i think that's the place where you're talking about

BK-110
12-28-2009, 06:45 AM
I preordered and bought the game at Gamestop, but I didn't get any exclusive map. Might be restricted to the US or something... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

EDIT: Ignore this, checked my box again and found it! xD

EDIT2: Ok, damn this, the code I got is for that Avatar cr*p. So no Palazzo di Medici for me, huh?