PDA

View Full Version : Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar & CH Pro Pedals??

EdStraker
02-05-2009, 12:30 PM
I am thinking of purchasing a pair of CH Pro Pedals to go with my Thrustmaster Cougar joystick/throttle set up,does anyone know if they are compatable?Thanks

EdStraker
02-05-2009, 12:30 PM
I am thinking of purchasing a pair of CH Pro Pedals to go with my Thrustmaster Cougar joystick/throttle set up,does anyone know if they are compatable?Thanks

jayhall0315
02-05-2009, 12:56 PM
Yes, they can be used with the Cougar just fine. You can either use them in Direct X mode (without the CH Products software) or you can also install CH Products Control Manager software and program the pedals. For easier setup, I recommend since you already likely have the Foxy software for the Cougar, do not install the Control Manager. Just leave the Pro Pedals as a Direct X device and adjust your pedal curves with IL2 Joy Control. Something like 3, 7, 12, 19, 26, 36, 47, 60, 80, 100 will allow your pedals to work well without yawing the crosshairs back and forth over the target.

Jay

Dr2GunzOD
02-05-2009, 08:30 PM
Thats what I have and I do it like Jay suggested...directx and use IL2joy to adjust them.

EdStraker
02-06-2009, 01:25 AM
Thanks guys for the sound advice,this is so helpful,I had heard from someone that they were uncompatible with each other though I could'nt understand why as you can set each up separate of the other.I must admit my CH pedals are set up with the Control Manager as I have remapped the brake axis x and y to read as button 'B' for the wheelbrake option.Thanks again,this has made my day http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif