PDA

View Full Version : Quick Question on DCG

Treetop64
06-28-2006, 07:22 PM
Yes, I know: "Go to the DCG forums", but I have left questions there before and answers were slow in coming, if at all. Not complaining, mind you, since DCG is as good as it is. But I digress...

When looking at the "Squadron Editor" panel and scrolling through the list of active units on the "Unit to Edit" drop-down menu, I noticed that on the unit detail window on the right shows that unit's aircraft type and quantity in red. What does it mean when that info is shown red?

Thanks.

Treetop64
06-28-2006, 07:22 PM
Yes, I know: "Go to the DCG forums", but I have left questions there before and answers were slow in coming, if at all. Not complaining, mind you, since DCG is as good as it is. But I digress...

When looking at the "Squadron Editor" panel and scrolling through the list of active units on the "Unit to Edit" drop-down menu, I noticed that on the unit detail window on the right shows that unit's aircraft type and quantity in red. What does it mean when that info is shown red?

Thanks.

RCAF_Irish_403
06-29-2006, 04:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Treetop64:

Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bump for this...that seems to have been added in the latest version and i'm wondering the same question