PDA

View Full Version : Am I Stupid?

wicklow
08-19-2005, 01:33 AM
I have fb,aep,pf installed and patched to 4.01m but i need to know if i should be upping my fb gold to 1.22 aswell? also if i have to do this do i have to uninstall the whole prog and install from scratch again.I am totally addicted to this sim,in fact i have just removed fs2004 from my drive cos its not been run since nov 04.

wicklow
08-19-2005, 01:33 AM
I have fb,aep,pf installed and patched to 4.01m but i need to know if i should be upping my fb gold to 1.22 aswell? also if i have to do this do i have to uninstall the whole prog and install from scratch again.I am totally addicted to this sim,in fact i have just removed fs2004 from my drive cos its not been run since nov 04.

Skoold
08-19-2005, 01:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">pf installed and patched to 4.01m but i need to know if i should be upping my fb gold to 1.22 aswell? also if i have to do this do i have to uninstall </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, you are no dumber than me. It took me numerous re-installs to get it right.

I first installed them wrong. Then I installed them right, but screwed up the patches. Finally I got them right, but am stumbling trying to figure out how to "build" an X52 profile, because I have been unable to find a pre-built one.

wicklow
08-19-2005, 01:46 AM
Your not stupid m8 wish i could help with x52 pro but i cant find one either maybe we are both mentally challenged!!!!!!!! good luck.

JunkoIfurita
08-19-2005, 02:39 AM
You can find a 'sample' X-52 profile at the Saitek website. For PF, even. I don't personally think it's very good, though.

Tully has several X45 profiles (check the link in his sig), which can be modified quite easily for the X52. And those are good.

As to the patching, don't worry about any patches except for the 3.03m and 4.01m. When you install AEP, it automatically patches FB, and when you install PF, it automatically patches AEP.

----

wicklow
08-19-2005, 05:04 AM
Thanks junko thought that might be the case ref patches but needed to be sure.

Maple_Tiger
08-19-2005, 02:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wicklow:
I have fb,aep,pf installed and patched to 4.01m but i need to know if i should be upping my fb gold to 1.22 aswell? also if i have to do this do i have to uninstall the whole prog and install from scratch again.I am totally addicted to this sim,in fact i have just removed fs2004 from my drive cos its not been run since nov 04. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok,

Install FB, AEP, PFm, 3.03m, then 4.01m

You don't need 1.22 because AEP includes those files anyway.

Tully__
08-24-2005, 05:39 PM
X52 profile link in my sig.

fordfan25
08-25-2005, 04:46 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Am I Stupid? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif .......LOL no man just messn with ya. i just couldnt stop my self