PDA

View Full Version : Pre-orders question

Wulfwin
11-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Do you receive the pre-order DLC bonus (the Officer from Best Buy, the armor from Amazon, the Harlequin from GameStop) regardless of whether you purchase the standard edition or the collector's edition, or are they only for the collector's edition?

Also, I saw that, according to the Ubisoft pre-order page, Amazon gives a digital download of Lineage as well as the armor. Does anyone have any more information about this?

DeafAtheist
11-04-2010, 12:29 PM
Your first question is easy to answer. No you don't need to pre-order a special edition to get the pre-order bonus. A standard copy of the game is fine.

Not sure about the 2nd question but I imagine you'd be emailed a link to where you can download it fro,.

dchil279
11-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by DeafAtheist:
Your first question is easy to answer. No you don't need to pre-order a special edition to get the pre-order bonus. A standard copy of the game is fine.

Are You Sure? I was going to buy it from amazon anyway, but if you get the drachen armor from pre-ordering the standard edition I might as well do so. But if it only is part of the collectors edition, I'd rather save a few bucks... ?

SlimeDynamiteD
11-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Also, I saw that, according to the Ubisoft pre-order page, Amazon gives a digital download of Lineage as well as the armor. Does anyone have any more information about this?

If you buy from Amazon you'll get the Drachen Armor for pre-ordering the regular edition.

Deathgrim666
11-04-2010, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Also, I saw that, according to the Ubisoft pre-order page, Amazon gives a digital download of Lineage as well as the armor. Does anyone have any more information about this?

If you buy from Amazon you'll get the Drachen Armor for pre-ordering the regular edition. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still thinking about buying the amazon skin but i keep thinking its going to be a normal unlock/cheat coode, so i have to wait a bit longer.

gamertam
11-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Any chance if other skin will up for auction site like ebay?. Hm, i wonder how much would a Drachen Armor go for?. Forgive me, i'm kind of interested.

Deathgrim666
11-04-2010, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by gamertam:
Any chance if other skin will up for auction site like ebay?. Hm, i wonder how much would a Drachen Armor go for?. Forgive me, i'm kind of interested.

Ebay will diffidently have it, i am hoping for lower then 5 bucks.

bmic31
11-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by dchil279:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeafAtheist:

Are You Sure? I was going to buy it from amazon anyway, but if you get the drachen armor from pre-ordering the standard edition I might as well do so. But if it only is part of the collectors edition, I'd rather save a few bucks... ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you look up the Standard Edition it will show it as a pre-order bonus. Then if you go to Collector's, it will show the same pre-order bonus. You get it either way.

XxKillaSniperxX
11-05-2010, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by deathgrim666:
Still thinking about buying the amazon skin but i keep thinking its going to be a normal unlock/cheat coode, so i have to wait a bit longer.

The maps for AC2 where codes you had to type in the extras menu under exclusive content. I think that's what it was called.

Black_Widow9
11-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please check this Thread for Edition info-
Official AC Brotherhood Editions Thread- Updated 9/8 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9711062868/p/1)
If you follow the purchase link it gives more in depth info.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>