PDA

View Full Version : il2 1946

LoboRojo1966
06-18-2007, 11:48 PM
how do i take screenshots ie what key binding..and where do i find them..also do merged campains and missions work for il2 1946..or do they have to be made for 1946 sepratly

Cajun76
06-19-2007, 12:06 AM
First of all, welcome!

Print Screen I believe is defualt for screenies, they'll be in your IL2 folder as "grab000x.tga" IL2 manager can automatically convert them to jpg and rename them. Otherwise, after restarting, the old "grab" will be overwritten by the new one.

I'm not sure which merged versions your refering to, since we have quite a few different ones running around.

There are campaigns and missions already included with IL2 1946, and if I recall correctly, campaigns and missions work best with the version they were "written" in.

That being said, there are some excellent user made campaigns and missions out there. Try Mission 4 Today.

I'm sure someone will be along to fill in any gaps I'm leaving. Hope this helps, good luck and

major_setback
06-19-2007, 12:09 PM
The screenshots are saved in your main game directory. Find it under 'programmes' or 'program' or 'program files', then under ubi soft, then look for the version of the game you bought Pacific Fighters or FB etc.

Use this free program to view the screenshots, they won't usually show in Windows:
http://www.irfanview.com/