PDA

View Full Version : MOST HATED

sktuchitime
04-10-2006, 05:31 PM
I dont get why people want to change the best shooter game in the world.I.E.

um...they should like um add melee attacks like halo...dur de dur.

No they shouldnt why add things to rainbow from diffrent games. But i want a realistic game tuchi... guess what its a game. if you want realism join the army.

the funny thing is those kids say im the #1 rainbow fan. but then they say they should make the game more like G.R. or S.c. then came lockdown...

not to many people know what lockdown really was..if you think about it lockdown is a cheap version of ghost recon.the way it moves and feel is recon.

so heres an idea for all you "#1" fans dont type an idea then end it like...like recon is or splinter.

then you get people like you got to add things to make the game different. that i agree with. but you cant add things that other games are well known for.

DayGlow
04-11-2006, 01:18 PM
if you don't like the realism side, what attracts you to games like R6?

sktuchitime
04-11-2006, 02:26 PM
what got me into rb6 was the "unreal" way of the I.E. Lean walking. no matter what anyone says lean walking was a skill to get into one and to kill some one in it. that gave clan matches worth playing for.

Real720
04-11-2006, 02:43 PM
This thread doesn't even make any sense!

Hatchetforce
04-11-2006, 02:46 PM
Lean walking was for a time an invulnerability glitch used by talentless cowards. It is another case of lack of realism ruining gameplay.

sktuchitime
04-13-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Hatchetforce:
Lean walking was for a time an invulnerability glitch used by talentless cowards. It is another case of lack of realism ruining gameplay.

Haha "talentless" people who hated leanwalkers are usally campers.thats all i have to say

InfectedAss
04-13-2006, 11:37 PM
U KNOW WHAT WOULD BE SWEET! IF YOU COULD GO UP BEHIND PEOPLE AND BREAK THERE NECKS IN VAGAS, KINDA LIKE SPLINTER CELL! OH AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY IN 3RD PERSON LIKE RECON! AND YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO JUMP ON PEOPLES HEADS AND MAKE THEM POP LIKE IN MARRIO!!!

GSG_9_Rage
04-14-2006, 09:41 PM
AND WE SHOULD ALL TYPE IN CAPS!!!!!!!

Please don't type in caps, its really annoying. (BTW, i am not in moderator mode http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif)