PDA

View Full Version : Crash at start

John_C_Flett
11-15-2004, 09:15 AM
Forgive me if this has been discussed before though I did try a keyword search with no joy.

Anyway, FB+AEP+PF is running fine most of the time. However, in the campaign I occasionally hit a fatal problem. It seems to be tied to scramble missions ( ie. an incoming attack ). I start the mission and boom, my entire flight explode across an area of sea. For some reason the game is spawning us on the ocean surface.

I have a huch this may be tied to realism, to save time I have landings and take offs turned off. Not had a chance to explore all options but if somebody has a solution I'd be grateful.

John_C_Flett
11-15-2004, 09:15 AM
Forgive me if this has been discussed before though I did try a keyword search with no joy.

Anyway, FB+AEP+PF is running fine most of the time. However, in the campaign I occasionally hit a fatal problem. It seems to be tied to scramble missions ( ie. an incoming attack ). I start the mission and boom, my entire flight explode across an area of sea. For some reason the game is spawning us on the ocean surface.

I have a huch this may be tied to realism, to save time I have landings and take offs turned off. Not had a chance to explore all options but if somebody has a solution I'd be grateful.