PDA

View Full Version : at least give an update

harold x
07-04-2006, 03:21 AM
on the progress or release date of the new add on ,oleg.

Capt.LoneRanger
07-04-2006, 03:45 AM
At least either use the search engine for one of the daily threads like this or have patience.

Choctaw111
07-06-2006, 09:16 AM
I think that he is looking for some new screenies or some kind of official comment of which none have been posted since the initial announcement that I am aware of and that has been 2 months ago already. Oleg and team are undoubtedly very busy getting SoW:BoB together. I am a very patient person but I do wonder sometimes why all this time has gone by after it was said that there would be weekly updates after E3. It would be nice just for a quick "This is what we are working on right now" kind of thing and with a screenie or two to keep the masses at bay and to get the potential new comers to this sim interested in it. There could be a lot of positive publicity out there already about a sim of such high quality and realism but instead this wonderful sim seems to be shrouded in secrecy. Unless you are already in the know there really is not too much on the web about it. It is a shame really. Even those of us who are anxiously awaiting this new title from Oleg do not know that much about it. I do sincerely hope that this all changes soon.

Monty_Thrud
07-06-2006, 10:31 AM
I would hazard a guess that Ubi have the add-on and are trying out a safer Boonty.

bhunter2112
07-06-2006, 12:05 PM
I guess what everyone always tries to say nicely is Please just keep us up to date with a couple of lines of text. If nothing is happening just say nothing happening. Just a little status update for each game.
IL2 & SOWBOB

alert_1
07-07-2006, 01:06 AM
just say nothing happening
OK, here we go : NOTHING HAPPENING

Dew-Claw
07-07-2006, 01:37 AM
What do you mean nothing is happening???

I have a hang nail....thats something.