PDA

View Full Version : 4th assasination in Damascus *maybe SPOILERS*

Bandito45
11-17-2007, 11:57 AM
Hi, I'm currently doing the 4th assassination and I chose to do it in Damascus. I have eaves dropped too time on the merchant king and am now interrogating a guy in the rich district. But the problem is, when he stops talking and starts walking away, he goes to a place unaccessible by me unless I force my way through. Can anyone tell me how i can follow him without being stopped?

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Bandito45:
Hi, I'm currently doing the 4th assassination and I chose to do it in Damascus. I have eaves dropped too time on the merchant king and am now interrogating a guy in the rich district. But the problem is, when he stops talking and starts walking away, he goes to a place unaccessible by me unless I force my way through. Can anyone tell me how i can follow him without being stopped?

any monks around?

whats stopping you, like are their guards
-----
im at the sane part but havent done the assasination yet, an doing all the side missions

Skaevola
11-17-2007, 12:18 PM
Man, I JUST finished that part.
If my memory serves me correctly, there should be a scaffolding off to the right. You have to free-run through.

If that's not right, tell me. I'll find my strat-guide.

Subba_
11-17-2007, 12:19 PM
Just start hitting him. Gaurds don't do anything about fist fights.

JMCA2006
11-17-2007, 12:24 PM
You can either listen to him tlking the use blend with the monks and they'll walk you through the guards, or you can climb as someone else has said