PDA

View Full Version : Subject 16 !

AceAssassin19
12-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Hi guys, I have a theory about subject 16.

First up, I think one of the voices during the credits in the end of ACB was the infamous subject 16. I know what you are thinking: but Lucy said he died long time ago, yes she did though I have i slight feeling that she lied. And you may ask your self, how does he knows that.
The achievement you unlock for solving all Subject 16's puzzles is ".. .- — .- .-.. .. …- ." That is Morse Code for "I am alive".
So basically itīs plausible and likely that heīs alive.

And now to my second theory: I think Subject 16 is desmondīs father. Desmondīs father has the same blod group as desmond, therefore it allows him to access the aminus machine. Subject 16 or desmondīs father has sent desmond several messages through the the animus, for instance this achievement in ACB or the puzzle in AC2.

Please share your thoughts !

Gyro458
12-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Umm... Ezio is their closest link. Did you not play the start of ACII?

And from the Truth video in ACB I think that he is alive - and basically is uploaded into the animus. Rebecca said the file is huge.

AceAssassin19
12-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Gyro458:
Umm... Ezio is their closest link. Did you not play the start of ACII?

And from the Truth video in ACB I think that he is alive - and basically is uploaded into the animus. Rebecca said the file is huge.

True, I donīt how I missed that.
However, my previous theory is plausible and maby Subject 16 will help Desmond become a bad *** assassin.

LightRey
12-11-2010, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by AceAssassin19:
Hi guys, I have a theory about subject 16.

First up, I think one of the voices during the credits in the end of ACB was the infamous subject 16. I know what you are thinking: but Lucy said he died long time ago, yes she did though I have i slight feeling that she lied. And you may ask your self, how does he knows that.
The achievement you unlock for solving all Subject 16's puzzles is ".. .- — .- .-.. .. …- ." That is Morse Code for "I am alive".
So basically itīs plausible and likely that heīs alive.

And now to my second theory: I think Subject 16 is desmondīs father. Desmondīs father has the same blod group as desmond, therefore it allows him to access the aminus machine. Subject 16 or desmondīs father has sent desmond several messages through the the animus, for instance this achievement in ACB or the puzzle in AC2.

Please share your thoughts !
Not the same voice. I checked.