PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelations, Dual Wield?

LumZi
08-21-2011, 11:46 PM
Is it possible to duel wield in Assassin's Creed: Revelations, as in some screens I have seen Ezio stabbing with his sword, for example, and having the hidden blade extended in his other hand?

roostersrule2
08-22-2011, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by LumZi:
Is it possible to duel wield in Assassin's Creed: Revelations, as in some screens I have seen Ezio stabbing with his sword, for example, and having the hidden blade extended in his other hand? thats actually ezios new hook blade and its always out

reini03
08-22-2011, 02:33 AM
No, he meant a screen on which Ezio is stabbing a guard's head while having the hidden blade on the left hand extended. His hookblade, however, is on the right hand and can, similar to the hidden blade, slide in and out.
I don't know how the controls for something like that would work, but it would definitely add something new to the game.

EDIT: It's posted here: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...24/m/2891006429/p/11 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2891006429/p/11)
Page 11, post 1, screen 2.

ProletariatPleb
08-22-2011, 05:50 AM
I watched a youtube interview with Alex Amancio, he said now we have two attack buttons, one for primary, another for a secondary, he was talking about bombs, he said that now we can slash our sword into one guy and throw a bomb onto a guard at our side, also about a SECOND WEAPON WHEEL, maybe this can be used for other combinations.

Turkiye96
08-22-2011, 07:00 AM
while im pretty sure we all want it, a while back there was a podcast saying unless it was very secret they weren't gona do it for revelations. but maybe you could use a weapon with 1 of your hidden blades which i guess is ''dual wielding''

ShaneO7K
08-22-2011, 07:05 AM
I'd love to see an assassin use dual short blades at some point, not Altair or Ezio but any other assassin.

Assassin_M
08-22-2011, 07:57 AM
it has been confirmed that Dual-wielding will work with a simple push of a button, before you had to hold the button to activate the animation, but now the hook blade has combos, it bridges transitions, for example you can kill someone with the hook blade and then press another button to throw a knife, or flash your other hidden blade, or get your sword out and start slicing.