PDA

View Full Version : Bugs... 1.2b

XyZspineZyX
11-10-2003, 12:31 PM
1) when i am flying a Frank (Ki-84) to attack a group of B-17, my plane gets some damage to the cackpit, the game stops and then ... well... i can push the F2 botton to have an external view of my plane, but cannot go back to the cockpit view, and the game is entirely stopped. i can press Esc to quit the game screen, but i cannot record it. It seems that the computer failed to show damaged features of the plane

2) the throttle control of the Zero is not moving

3) when there are planes of different version of the game, the speed of the game decreases. for example, when i play the P-51 and fight against the FW-190D, the game always lag. but it doesn't lag when playing 1.2b planes only

Despite of that, the add-on is great! i really appreciate the add-on

XyZspineZyX
11-10-2003, 12:31 PM
1) when i am flying a Frank (Ki-84) to attack a group of B-17, my plane gets some damage to the cackpit, the game stops and then ... well... i can push the F2 botton to have an external view of my plane, but cannot go back to the cockpit view, and the game is entirely stopped. i can press Esc to quit the game screen, but i cannot record it. It seems that the computer failed to show damaged features of the plane

2) the throttle control of the Zero is not moving

3) when there are planes of different version of the game, the speed of the game decreases. for example, when i play the P-51 and fight against the FW-190D, the game always lag. but it doesn't lag when playing 1.2b planes only

Despite of that, the add-on is great! i really appreciate the add-on