PDA

View Full Version : dissapointed :\

kppgno80
11-15-2007, 02:37 PM
okay..please dont flame me...

i wouldnt say im dissapointed but...its like IGN says... "repetive"

and i found the game to easy... the combat is easy...thers no point in escaping..because the combat..is ...easy...

the side quests are annoying... like when savng a citizen its annoying havin gto hear them say "thank you" and the whole speech.

invesigations get annoying...

and there are still bugs...

desmond is annoying to play as

overall....its a good game... just a weekend rental..

b-busher
11-15-2007, 02:42 PM
Well your the first to say its disappointing I havent got the game yet so I cant comment on this. Its your opinion so people shouldn,t flame you.

Hjalmar3
11-15-2007, 02:47 PM
The combat is indeed so easy that you actually dont even need to escape...

kppgno80
11-15-2007, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Hjalmar3:

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif I hate how they exagerrate... "the escape is so intense"

and another thing...i HATE travelling from city to city...lemme just add...thers nothing to do in the country side...so missions... just view points

is there a way to teleport(fast forward)

clownfish1485
11-15-2007, 02:49 PM
I agree with the "having to listen to the citizens say thank you" part, I just want to get out of there as quick as possible haha.

How far into the game are you? Personally I haven't found it boring but it was a bit slow at the beginning. I'm nearing the end now and it's getting a lot harder and much more intense.

kppgno80
11-15-2007, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by kppgno80:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hjalmar3:

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif I hate how they exagerrate... "the escape is so intense"

jeez i even pwn when i use the hidden blade to counter :\ and you cant even block with it

and another thing...i HATE travelling from city to city...lemme just add...thers nothing to do in the country side...so missions... just view points

is there a way to teleport(fast forward) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hjalmar3
11-15-2007, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by clownfish1485:
I agree with the "having to listen to the citizens say thank you" part, I just want to get out of there as quick as possible haha.

How far into the game are you? Personally I haven't found it boring but it was a bit slow at the beginning. I'm nearing the end now and it's getting a lot harder and much more intense.

really? ok cool, finally escape instead of beat the heck out of the guards and walk to the bureau with a smile on ur face :P

kppgno80
11-15-2007, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by clownfish1485:

i got about 3 targets in like 5 hours lol..i dont wannt rush it though...because then there will be nothing much to do after

clownfish1485
11-15-2007, 02:52 PM
is there a way to teleport(fast forward)

You gotta discover the cities on your own first and after that, as you leave a city/the kingdom a menu pops up asking you where you want to teleport

Hjalmar3
11-15-2007, 02:53 PM
btw, does anyone know how you can ajust the picture of ur screen on ps3? I cant see the whole screen, so I cant see how much temps I killed, how much flags I capped, etc really annoying

kppgno80
11-15-2007, 02:56 PM
er i duno lol...hah

oh and another thing...te AI sucks..i low prof- assassinated a gaurd infront of another gaurd...and hedidnt start attacking me till... i started moving

Hjalmar3
11-15-2007, 02:58 PM
er i duno lol...hah

oh and another thing...te AI sucks..i low prof- assassinated a gaurd infront of another gaurd...and hedidnt start attacking me till... i started moving

had something like that too, I accidently assassinated a fat guy standing in front of me, and a guard was just walking by.. lol

me-gud-u-bad
11-15-2007, 03:01 PM
all the people complaining about the AI being to easy, you do know that if you go into the options menu you can change the difficulty, and it only changes the AI so you still take the same damage, and the enemies take the same amount of damage.

Hjalmar3
11-15-2007, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by me-gud-u-bad:
all the people complaining about the AI being to easy, you do know that if you go into the options menu you can change the difficulty, and it only changes the AI so you still take the same damage, and the enemies take the same amount of damage.

I looked for it, didnt find it tho, wil look again tomorrow

me-gud-u-bad
11-15-2007, 03:05 PM
im just saying what i have read, i dont have the game, it will be waiting for me when i get home from school tomorrow, i dont know where abouts it is though... if i find it tomorrow, i'll post it herehttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

bobbylucifer
11-15-2007, 03:24 PM
there are no difficulty settings, but there are questions on the 360 version as to whether by changing the consoles own difficulty settings the AI could vary in game but I don't think anything has been proved yet.

agentazn303
11-15-2007, 03:25 PM
This thread should be titled-

" I only name the bad things about a.c. and keep repeating them because no one cares, there is nothing about the game that I like and I wasted my money on it because I cannot open my mind to what is good about the game, this thread fails, and so do I because I haven't beaten hello kitty roller rescue yet".

EAt that you chump.

me-gud-u-bad
11-15-2007, 03:30 PM
there are no difficulty settings, but there are questions on the 360 version as to whether by changing the consoles own difficulty settings the AI could vary in game but I don't think anything has been proved yet.

yes there is, i read it in a thread on here, i cant remember which one but they found a way and it only changes how "clever" he AI is, it doesnt change the difficulty like a normal game.

EDIT: found it... its here! (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7231087706?r=8331097706#8331097706)

trojanfoe
11-15-2007, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by agentazn303:
This thread should be titled-

" I only name the bad things about a.c. and keep repeating them because no one cares, there is nothing about the game that I like and I wasted my money on it because I cannot open my mind to what is good about the game, this thread fails, and so do I because I haven't beaten hello kitty roller rescue yet".

EAt that you chump.

People aren't allowed to have an opinion then, unless it matches yours?

Dragons_Pride87
12-08-2007, 12:18 AM
wow
no one has commented on this for a while
i wonder if they ever will O_O

Dragons_Pride87
12-08-2007, 12:19 AM
and if ur dissapointed to the game......RETURN IT

ACfanboy12
12-08-2007, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by me-gud-u-bad:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">there are no difficulty settings, but there are questions on the 360 version as to whether by changing the consoles own difficulty settings the AI could vary in game but I don't think anything has been proved yet.

yes there is, i read it in a thread on here, i cant remember which one but they found a way and it only changes how "clever" he AI is, it doesnt change the difficulty like a normal game.

EDIT: found it... its here! (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/7231087706?r=8331097706#8331097706) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I cant believe no one is interested about this!!!!!!!

So, can you change the difficulty using the default difficulty on your xbox 360 or not?!?!

Damn... I thought people would be more intersted.

Karl_93
12-08-2007, 02:06 AM
no you cant that was just a rumor

ACfanboy12
12-08-2007, 02:11 AM
son of a *****

OtnemeM_IroM
12-09-2007, 03:52 AM
Here's the thing about the repetitiveness of AC -- it is only as repetitive as YOU make it. There were reviewers that said that Bioshock was repetitive as well, and here it is winning GOTY 2007. If you want to play the game boringly, always doing counter-kills and rushing through assassination missions, the gameplay will be boring. AC is a fantastic story with great gameplay -- Ubi makes the story great, I make the gameplay great, because the potential for it to be great is there.

dirtybird21
12-09-2007, 03:55 AM
I agree that AC is as repetitive as you make it... But bioshock was in a way repetitive... Like, Throughout the game i didn't really get bored but at the end i really didn't want 2 replay any of it... I wished i had rented it... Good game though.