PDA

View Full Version : 2nd assassination

Saleen12
12-17-2007, 01:05 PM
Haven't been able to play in awhile but I'm stuck at one particular part. I'm on my second assassination (in Jerusalem) and I just fought off the guards and the perk climbs the building and begans shooting me with a crossbow when i reach the top of the building. How do I go about killing him? Do I have to jump from building to building, or is there an easier way?

MiniAssasin
12-17-2007, 01:16 PM
um explain it a bit more

Saleen12
12-17-2007, 01:27 PM
Dont know the name of the guy I'm suppose to assassinate but he is has been enslaving men in a warehouse. Once you walk into the warehouse the door slams behind you, and that's when you must fight the guards. Once you defeat the guards the guy you are suppose to assassinate climbs a ladder onto the room. Once you follow him he is standing about two buildings over waiting for you, and he begins shooting you with arrows. The first couple fo times I tried to chase him I fell to onto the street and got attacked by guards. Once I ran from the guards and hid the game told me that the guy that I was to assassinate had got away. Does this help?

Saleen12
12-17-2007, 01:27 PM
Its not very far into the game...

AsskickQT
12-17-2007, 01:29 PM
wtf you cant get past the 2nd assassination =S u lack skill big time mister

Saleen12
12-17-2007, 01:32 PM
Asskick...I admit that...I'm more of a sports gamer, but I really liked the one this one looked. I've only played the game an hour and I havent played since. I was thinking about hitting it up tonight, and before I spent all night trying to figure this one out I wanted to get alittle advice.

CouchZombie
12-17-2007, 01:36 PM
i think the only help i could offer is continue making your way towards him, just watch your jumps from the rooftop to rooftop and you'll catch up to him in no time, thats how i finished the mission.

AsskickQT
12-17-2007, 01:40 PM
maybe you should try using a controller because jumping from roof to roof for him is like ... walking for us just play the game there is no fun to it when you known everything and do it as others did it just find it out on your own much more fun

Saleen12
12-17-2007, 01:44 PM
Thanks Asskick and CouchZombie!

AsskickQT
12-17-2007, 01:49 PM
sorry for my sarcasm.. just a little sexually frustrated =P ( or cant i say that on american forums? )

AldirTheKnight
12-17-2007, 01:54 PM
lol why?

AsskickQT
12-17-2007, 01:56 PM
it was a joke =D not sexually frustrated =D i'm not... REALLY.. =P

Dmonkey22
12-17-2007, 07:37 PM
ok i had some truoble too. So this wat u do chase after him until he goes on the ground if u did all the save citzens some vilgates might stop him oh make sure u have the hidden blade on to assassinate the dude
Hope this helps

Saleen12
12-18-2007, 10:13 AM
Thanks for your help everyone...I assassinated him last night!!! I fell from the building on my second jump but I chased after him throught the streets and finally caught him...it took me forever to lose the fuzz after I got him, but I was able to make it back to the bureau!!!

CouchZombie
12-18-2007, 01:42 PM
congrats

Ghotten
12-18-2007, 01:50 PM
right, i did this, i killed his guards, climbed up to the roof from the inside by that ladder, went out onto the opening where you see him, jump over to where he is, he moves, follow him again, he'll jump onto the streets and then you can jump off and leg it after him. Do a high profile kill, it's so much easier.